Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 1212

Thread: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451:959]

  1. #861
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    correct until you can disprove the facts the facts will keep winning
    Oh here we go again with that broken record of yours. The only thing that was provided was the definition of the word, which as I said, only shows the word exists. It does not however show that what it is referring to exists. I don't imagine you will understand this, but be sure to post that you have all the facts again.

  2. #862
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    We've all been wondering the same about you for as long as you've been here.
    whos we all?
    posters like you and herin? LMAO

    thats an HONOR coming from you and your kind and its reassuring to me that im a good, honest, and objective poster, THANK YOU!

    now do you have anything on topic to add or just try more failed insults since your posts so commonly get destroyed by me, many others and facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #863
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Oh here we go again with that broken record of yours. The only thing that was provided was the definition of the word, which as I said, only shows the word exists. It does not however show that what it is referring to exists. I don't imagine you will understand this, but be sure to post that you have all the facts again.
    keep trying to sell this opinion, let me know when anybody honest buys the fallacy you posted or you can back it up with one single fact . . . . one lol
    I love when you argue against facts its one of my favorite things
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #864
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I donated 6,021,003.21 YOU better not forget that.....
    Forget what?

  5. #865
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    keep trying to sell this opinion, let me know when anybody honest buys the fallacy you posted or you can back it up with one single fact . . . . one lol
    I love when you argue against facts its one of my favorite things
    You're so boring. Since your post in no way shape or form countered or even attempted to counter my last post it still applies.

  6. #866
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by trollarc View Post
    How can you tell if somebody is gay without watching them have sex?
    They ask you to put 2 grooms or 2 lumberjacks on top of a cake.



    *ba dum bump!*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #867
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You're so boring. Since your post in no way shape or form countered or even attempted to counter my last post it still applies.


    translation: no agent J i have nothing factual that backs up my false claim, thanks we already knew this

    also im glad you think losing to facts is boring because im not your entertainment, your posts are my entertainment but im not yours
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #868
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    Sounds awesome to me!!!!!!!!!
    No doubt. I see your pal Navy likes it too. There's a shocker.

  9. #869
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,583

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    The doctor didn't want to provide him his service. That was his right. The doctor was an asshole though.
    I have no problem with you and it's because you know exactly what you believe and understand the implications of those beliefs. I couldn't disagree with you more, but nobody can say you aren't consistent or coherent.
    A working class hero is something to be

  10. #870
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,187

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    It has nothing to do with me, but with the nonexistence of homophobia. You can't prove it actually exists, so you can either stop using the term or be wrong every time you do.
    This is hilarious, thanks for the laugh. You are endorsing bigotry but are disputing the existence of homophobia.

Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •