Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 1212

Thread: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451:959]

  1. #851
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Explains a great deal about you.
    The more you focus on me the more I'm sure you can't prove your argument.

  2. #852
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Absurdity. A law doesn't prove a phobia exists.
    Sure it does, but it doesn't matter. The proposed law is a very bad bill. It is unnecessary and divisive. If you like the law I heartily suggest you work to get a similar law passed in your own state.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  3. #853
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Better than you type apparently. I got your boy hangin.
    I donated 6,021,003.21 YOU better not forget that.....

  4. #854
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Sure it does, but it doesn't matter. The proposed law is a very bad bill. It is unnecessary and divisive. If you like the law I heartily suggest you work to get a similar law passed in your own state.
    Actually, it doesn't. As for the law, it doesn't go far enough. It doesn't protect liberty, but simply requires people to do something unnecessary to practice their rights.

  5. #855
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I'm sure your fellow homophobes would love to see this bill passed.

    Websters disagrees with you.

    ho·mo·pho·bia noun \ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə\

    Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

    : irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

    Homophobia - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #856
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    facts win again
    You do realize he is trying to prove a phobia exists, right? Proving the word exists doesn't do that.

  7. #857
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You do realize he is trying to prove a phobia, right? Proving the word exists doesn't do that.
    do you ever not make a post that contains meaningless, meritless and non impacting information or opinion lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #858
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    do you ever not make a post that contains meaningless, meritless and non impacting information or opinion lol
    I have nothing really to do here until someone provides something of substance.

  9. #859
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    do you ever not make a post that contains meaningless, meritless and non impacting information or opinion lol
    We've all been wondering the same about you for as long as you've been here.

  10. #860
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I have nothing really to do here until someone provides something of substance.
    correct until you can disprove the facts the facts will keep winning
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •