Page 65 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1212

Thread: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451:959]

  1. #641
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Priceless.



    I am sure you feel the same way about racism.
    No racism is something people admit to and therefore easily proven

  2. #642
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    No racism is something people admit to and therefore easily proven
    LOL Sure they do!

  3. #643
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    LOL Sure they do!
    They do, try paying attention.

    Racisim is a way of thinking and sometimes acting on how one thinks.

    The KKK and others openly admit to being racist even if sometimes rationalizing why.

    Homophobia however is merely an imaginary fear ascribed to others which is untestable and therefore unprovable and simply a concept used to avoid reasonable discussion.

  4. #644
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,352

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Watch Anderson Cooper destroy this moron who wants to run for Gov in AZ... Al Melvin...or as we call him.....MELLLLLLLLLVINNNNNNN!



    This is the face of the bigots that want this to be law.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  5. #645
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    do you have a potential DEM candidate?
    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Watch Anderson Cooper destroy this moron who wants to run for Gov in AZ... Al Melvin...or as we call him.....MELLLLLLLLLVINNNNNNN!



    This is the face of the bigots that want this to be law.
    Physics is Phun

  6. #646
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Homophobia however is merely an imaginary fear ascribed to others which is untestable and therefore unprovable and simply a concept used to avoid reasonable discussion.
    Unless the homophobes actually say it out loud, as they often do on this board, as you say the KKK does in real life .
    Physics is Phun

  7. #647
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,352

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    do you have a potential DEM candidate?
    Yes, one respected Dem, with no one running against him, versus 7 or 8 republicans, one is pretty good, the others are all MELVINNNNS!
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  8. #648
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I knew a couple people who worked at walmart and refused to sell alcohol or tobacco when cheering. They just put the same sign on their register that employees under 18/21 used. It was never an issue that I'm aware of.
    When 'cheering?'

    Anyway, I'm pretty sure that they were not informing their managers of their actions and that they'd have been fired if they made it known and persisted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #649
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Apologies for being on vacation and missing the earlier part of the thread.

    I'm scanning.

    What discussion has there been about those religious folks that are still serving the fornicators and the adulterers? The divorcees? How is the "lying with a man" sin different from those others? According to the Bible, it's not any better or worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #650
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    All the pro-LGBT cohersion doesn't come with out some backlash, and now you don't like it. Could have left sleeping dogs lie, but no.
    Yes, people really resented women and blacks when they fought for their civil rights too. All that petitioning, and marching, and protesting, and overstepping their 'places' in society....how inconvenient! It was so annoying!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •