Page 61 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1212

Thread: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451:959]

  1. #601
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,899

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    wrong, their is no social contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    I'd like to see a copy of that contract. Can you produce one?
    Nope, I cant. The contract is a form of common law. Its been written into all human societies. The forms that the contract take and the extent of the contract can vary considerably (from very exacting, to very nominal), but every society has had some form of social contract amongst members.

  2. #602
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Nope, I cant. The contract is a form of common law. Its been written into all human societies. The forms that the contract take and the extent of the contract can vary considerably (from very exacting, to very nominal), but every society has had some form of social contract amongst members.
    A contract has to be an agreement, and if you are going to prove it's existence, it's best that it is a written contract. What you speak of is not even a verbal agreement; in that, there is no way possible that each person of society made an agreement with each other verbally, as they have not even communicated, let alone had the chance to agree with other on something.

  3. #603
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)I already provided you the reasons.
    2.)Why is it that you can never admit you're wrong?
    1.)no you FACTUALLY havent lol
    2.) because i havent been wrong about anything in this thread, if you disagree AFTER you explain to us how one can sue for simply being denied service please point out where i was wrong and factually prove it, id love to read it lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #604
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)no you FACTUALLY havent lol
    2.) because i havent been wrong about anything in this thread, if you disagree AFTER you explain to us how one can sue for simply being denied service please point out where i was wrong and factually prove it, id love to read it lol
    You have already been shown to be wrong. We are done.

  5. #605
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)Lol, how could a gay couple sue for being denied service?
    2.) What entity handles lawsuits?
    3.)Who passed a law that made it so people could sue for that reason? Wall meet face.
    1.) yes please explain this, how could they, because in that case that is NOT what the sued for, thank you for proving my point and proving me right
    2.) law
    3.) there is no law that exists that can be used to sue for that reason
    4.) correct your face just hit the wall at 100mph and its was hilarious

    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #606
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    1.)You're playing semantics
    2.) rather than admit you got it wring
    3.) why am I not surprised?
    1.) nope im sticking to FACTS
    sex is not a crime but rape is HUGE difference
    just like denying service is not a crime, thanks for further proving me right
    2.) at no time was a wrong, none, not one lol if you disagree point out where i was wrong, id love to read it
    3.) because when you make stuff up and make dishonest posts and deny facts your posts usually end up destroyed by me this isnt anything new
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #607
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You have already been shown to be wrong. We are done.
    nope NOTHING has shown me to be wrong, not one thing lol
    posting a lie wont change that fact
    your posts were done pages ago when they were proved wrong and deflection post after deflection post was made

    we are still waiting for the example of how one sues for simply being denied service and what law allows them to do so, why do you keep avoiding this question?

    because once again your failed posts took on FACTS and lost

    facts win again
    i accept your concesson
    Last edited by AGENT J; 02-24-14 at 04:59 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #608
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    More of the my opinions are facts from you. Ah well, wasn't expecting anything different. You're a broken record.

  9. #609
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    More of the my opinions are facts from you. Ah well, wasn't expecting anything different. You're a broken record.
    sorry didnt post my OPINION i posted fact and that was PROVEN by your own link
    yep facts win again
    let me know when that changes

    fact is there is ZERO grounds to sue for being denied service and ZERO laws are broken for being denied service

    thanks for posting that link proving me right and self owning your own factually wrong post
    Last edited by AGENT J; 02-24-14 at 04:55 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #610
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post

    You onher hand simply tried to spin and did an poor job of it.
    Priceless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Homophobia on the other hand is merely a fringe concept .
    I am sure you feel the same way about racism.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •