Page 60 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1212

Thread: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451:959]

  1. #591
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    actually you just proved me 100% right LMAO

    point out the part where the issue was just denying service

    hint: you will fail

    I cant wait for this back pedal and explantion
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #592
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    I'd like to see a copy of that contract. Can you produce one?
    Also, if he can produce evidence that any one of us signed it that would be great.

  3. #593
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) theres no law against being denied service, you an keep repeating it all you want but you're gonna have to tell us what you are talking about
    2.) protected classes? you, me we are all protected that has nothing to do with being denied service
    3.) well you thought wrong, you'll have to educate us on how one possible sures for being denied service, i've never heard of anything so inane, so what will the person be suing for, what law will be broken? right to service?
    Sues, not sures, whatever the hell that is. People can sue a business if they are denied service.

  4. #594
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post

    we do have a social contract with each other. Of course, that contract can be pretty limited (in example, allowing the denial of contracts, but not services). A social contract, however, in contrast to libertarianism denial of it, does exist.
    wrong, their is no social contract.

    we have constitutions, which are written for .............governments only.

    constitutions are limiting documents, and place no limits on the people at all.

  5. #595
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Sues, not sures, whatever the hell that is. People can sue a business if they are denied service.
    they can try but they will fail unless they have a reason to sue and denying service is NOT a reason to sue


    so i ask you AGAIN, what is these reason you claim exists to sue over simply denying service? Seems you are maknignatuff up again.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #596
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    they can try but they will fail unless they have a reason to sue and denying service is NOT a reason to sue

    so i ask you AGAIN, what is these reason you claim exists to sue over simply denying service? Seems you are maknignatuff up again.
    I already provided you the reasons. Why is it that you can never admit you're wrong?

  7. #597
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    as i had stated this was an administrative law case, not a criminal one.
    Distinction without a difference here. The ruling came as a result of a lawsuit filed against the bakery. A lawsuit that Agent J seems to think isn't possible.

  8. #598
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    actually you just proved me 100% right LMAO

    point out the part where the issue was just denying service

    hint: you will fail

    I cant wait for this back pedal and explantion
    Lol, how could a gay couple sue for being denied service? What entity handles lawsuits? Who passed a law that made it so people could sue for that reason? Wall meet face.

  9. #599
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Distinction without a difference here. The ruling came as a result of a lawsuit filed against the bakery. A lawsuit that Agent J seems to think isn't possible.
    i am pointing out......its not a criminal case.

    a rights infringement is criminal........therefore, no rights of the person who was denied were violated.

  10. #600
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    actually you just proved me 100% right LMAO

    point out the part where the issue was just denying service

    hint: you will fail

    I cant wait for this back pedal and explantion
    You're playing semantics rather than admit you got it wring, why am I not surprised?

    According to the complaint, Phillips told the couple that the store policy was to deny service to customers who wished to order baked goods for a same-sex wedding, based on his religious beliefs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •