Page 33 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1212

Thread: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451:959]

  1. #321
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    again so you cant quote me saying what you made up?

    why dont you just save yourself the trouble and admit i never made the statement/point you claimed
    I dont think anyone here knows what you think this topic is about.

  2. #322
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    'Property rights' refers to humans having the right to own property and do with it as they please.
    there was once a time that human beings were considered property.

    That is something that should never happen again.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  3. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Property can be bought and sold, so the value is variable.

    Human rights cannot be variable because all men are equal.
    No, all rights are based on property rights. In fact, all rights are based on body sovereignty, which is in fact, a property right.

    To say you believe in human rights and yet don't believe in property rights is a completely illogical statement.

  4. #324
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)So when I tell you what your argument means I'm lying or misrepresenting your argument?
    2.)Gee, and here I was thinking I was explaining it to you.
    1.) BAM!!!! 100% correct because A.) i didnt make an argument because all i did was state facts and B.) YOU dont ever get to tell another person what their argument is, only facts or they can do that.

    You dont get to make it up based on your OPINION


    2.) Of course you thought that because you are under the severely false impression that your opinion and philosophies are fact and means something

    this is awesome so much i have been saying is just confirmed in your own words, thank you for further proving me right lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #325
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    and many accusations of being a illegal alien end up with a latino being the accused.
    And in this country, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

  6. #326
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,231

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    'Property rights' refers to humans having the right to own property and do with it as they please.
    Well they can be structured like that, but usually property rights define how property is allowed to be used ie how income from it is funneled.

  7. #327
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    I dont think anyone here knows what you think this topic is about.
    so you are not ready to admit i never said what you falsely claimed? got it
    let me know when you are
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #328
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    there was once a time that human beings were considered property.

    That is something that should never happen again.
    I agree. Whats your point?

  9. #329
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    I agree. Whats your point?
    People were slaves: property. People were being denied their rights because they were considered property.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  10. #330
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    People discriminate against others every day all day everywhere. We avoid people when we don't like how they smell, look, their "vibe", how they're dressed - you name it. Businesses will generally put all that aside to make sales. Those that don't, typically don't last that long. The problem takes care of itself, no government intervention necessary. In fact government intervention makes things worse. Once the government interferes, then people artificially support a business they might not ordinarily frequent just to combat the interference.
    Then was the civil rights act a waste of time or are gays and lesbians just not as deserving?
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

Page 33 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •