Page 29 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 1212

Thread: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451:959]

  1. #281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    can you post where i said they were?
    oh thats right you cant because its another failed strawman you made up and that fails lol
    facts win again
    Are you saying you still don't understand this topic even after posting about in at least ten threads? Dude, do something about the pace in which you learn things.

  2. #282
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)I'm been asking for you to defend the court for how many threads on this subject and how many times have you done so?
    2.)TEN? NONE
    3.)You're entirely and utterly useless Agent.
    1.) yes you have asked me to give my opinion on facts, im not interested in giving my opinion on facts because just like yours its meaningless
    its funny though that facts make such anger come out in your posts though

    2.) do it 100 more times it just a desperate deflection by you because facts destroy your posts as usual

    3.) right on time, when you cant use any facts of your own or you have no intellectual, honest, accurate or logical path to take to defend your failed opinions resort to personal attacks. lol

    again i have facts, rights, laws and court precedents on my side, when you are ready tell me whats on your sides besides OPINION. ive been waiting for YEARS and asked you 100s of times. You can never do it.
    But ill be here when you are ready.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #283
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    But we aren't, so your poutrage is directed at a strawman.
    Whether you're telling someone they can't enter your store because of the would-be customer's race, gender, sexuality, all one and the same heinousness. You could even easily find justification for all the above somewhere within that book of fables. The *only* reason they're targeting gays and not women or blacks in this instance is because the former are seen as more vulnerable at this time and place. That's it! This hypocrisy is so glaring i can see what's going on 1000 miles away. These neanderthals would be the driving force behind "white only" restaurants and you would be defending them just the same. Instead they're taking one of the few avenues of unprovoked hate left to them.

  4. #284
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    What a jumbled mess of a statement that is. Facts don't prove him wrong. Facts by themselves are used in support of arguments. You need an argument and you didn't present one.

    Laws. It's odd, don't you think, that before Lawrence vs. Texas made sodomy legal in the US, people like you weren't berating homosexuals for breaking the law by engaging in sodomy. Somehow you managed to understand that the existence of a law doesn't imply that the law is constitutional, ethical, in accord with human rights, and that it simply implies that the government is going to enforce the meaning of the law. You pointing to freedom-gutting, human rights destroying, anti-discrimination laws doesn't tell us anything other than government will continue to wage its war on human rights.

    Rights. This is bizarro-world stuff. Forcing associations onto people who don't want those associations in order to spare the feelings of the rejected person is an inversion of human rights. It privileges feelings over actual human rights. It conjures up the cockamamie notion that "not being rejected" is a human right that we're all entitled to. It erases away the violation of human rights which occurs from forced association.

    Court Cases. Need I go through all of the court cases which have been reversed. Dred Scott v. Sandford was a court case to. How did that work out?
    oh the irony talj about a jumbled mess

    ill stick with facts, rights, laws and court cases that prove otherwise

    if you disagree with them that is fine but that doesnt change anythign
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #285
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    Whether you're telling someone they can't enter your store because of the would-be customer's race, gender, sexuality, all one and the same heinousness. You could even easily find justification for all the above somewhere within that book of fables. The *only* reason they're targeting gays and not women or blacks in this instance is because the former are seen as more vulnerable at this time and place. That's it! This hypocrisy is so glaring i can see what's going on 1000 miles away. These neanderthals would be the driving force behind "white only" restaurants and you would be defending them just the same. Instead they're taking one of the few avenues of unprovoked hate left to them.
    Once again, a highly inaccurate and misplaced rant regarding a strawman. We get it, you think all religions are fairy tales. Take it to the religion forums.

  6. #286
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    1.)The courts flip flop aroumd on decisions all the time.
    2.)The courts once ruled that black people were property.
    3.)Bringing up the courts discredits your point.
    4.)Forcing someone to serve you is slavery.
    1.) not usually flip flop they rule more fair with time typically.
    2.) correct they did and then they righted that wrong just like they are doing with equal rights for gays and any state laws like this crap will be rights also eventually
    3.) actually it strengthens it because it points to exactly what im talking about and solidifies the topic
    4.) good thing thats not the topic
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #287
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Are you saying you still don't understand this topic even after posting about in at least ten threads? Dude, do something about the pace in which you learn things.
    another failed personal insult and ZERO facts to support you failed claims.
    Let me know when this changes please lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #288
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) not usually flip flop they rule more fair with time typically.
    2.) correct they did and then they righted that wrong just like they are doing with equal rights for gays and any state laws like this crap will be rights also eventually
    3.) actually it strengthens it because it points to exactly what im talking about and solidifies the topic
    4.) good thing thats not the topic
    You dont have a right to someones property.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes you have asked me to give my opinion on facts, im not interested in giving my opinion on facts because just like yours its meaningless
    its funny though that facts make such anger come out in your posts though
    Asking you to support the opinion of nine people with facts is not asking for your opinion. We have went over this in other threads and it would appear you still don't understand it. Sad.

    2.) do it 100 more times it just a desperate deflection by you because facts destroy your posts as usual
    What deflection? You don't understand rights and you won't defend the court rulings. I have tried to explain to you rights countless times, and I can't do anything on the later until you actually defend the opinion of nine people you're leaning on for your argument.

    3.) right on time, when you cant use any facts of your own or you have no intellectual, honest, accurate or logical path to take to defend your failed opinions resort to personal attacks. lol
    You are useless Agent. You do this annoying **** where you split my posts into numbers and then refuse to support your arguments.

  10. #290
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    You dont have a right to someones property.
    Weird can you quote me saying i did?
    no you cant, its just another failed strawman
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 29 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •