Page 28 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1212

Thread: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451:959]

  1. #271
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    facts, rights, laws and court precedents > your opinion
    facts, rights, laws and court precedents all prove you factually wrong
    remind me what you have on your side besides your opinion/philosophy
    And the record starts to skip again.

  2. #272
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    1.)From what I've read of your position upthread, there's no doubt that you are a totalitarian content with trampling people's human rights in order to impose your "liberal" vision upon society.
    2.)It has to be your way, and damn the human rights of those you oppress to get your way.
    3.)Own your totalitarianism.
    1.) you are free to have that opinion but facts prove otherwise
    2.) im pro human rights LMAO
    3.) cant own what doesnt exists

    please keep trying though its entertaining and awesome
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #273
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    And the record starts to skip again.
    translation: no agent j i still have nothing to support me but my meaningless opinions/philosophies
    let me know when you do

    I LOVE IT! lol
    Your post fails and gets destroyed again and fats win . . . again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #274
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    2.) im pro human rights LMAO
    Rights are not born from force being imposed by the government on individual parties for the benefit of others. Something you will never understand. That does however describe exactly the mindset of a tyrant.

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: no agent j i still have nothing to support me but my meaningless opinions/philosophies
    let me know when you do

    I LOVE IT! lol
    Your post fails and gets destroyed again and fats win . . . again
    I'm been asking for you to defend the court for how many threads on this subject and how many times have you done so?

    TEN? NONE

    You're entirely and utterly useless Agent.

  6. #276
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) if you are talking about denying service strictly based on race, facts, laws, rights, and court cases all prove you wrong this is currently a fact that can not be proven wrong.
    What a jumbled mess of a statement that is. Facts don't prove him wrong. Facts by themselves are used in support of arguments. You need an argument and you didn't present one.

    Laws. It's odd, don't you think, that before Lawrence vs. Texas made sodomy legal in the US, people like you weren't berating homosexuals for breaking the law by engaging in sodomy. Somehow you managed to understand that the existence of a law doesn't imply that the law is constitutional, ethical, in accord with human rights, and that it simply implies that the government is going to enforce the meaning of the law. You pointing to freedom-gutting, human rights destroying, anti-discrimination laws doesn't tell us anything other than government will continue to wage its war on human rights.

    Rights. This is bizarro-world stuff. Forcing associations onto people who don't want those associations in order to spare the feelings of the rejected person is an inversion of human rights. It privileges feelings over actual human rights. It conjures up the cockamamie notion that "not being rejected" is a human right that we're all entitled to. It erases away the violation of human rights which occurs from forced association.

    Court Cases. Need I go through all of the court cases which have been reversed. Dred Scott v. Sandford was a court case to. How did that work out?

  7. #277
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,880

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill - CNN.com

    Gotta love the backass republicans who voted for this.

    Why anyone would live there is beyond me.
    Backass (your word) my foot. Something needs to be done to protect the religious freedoms of others because there seems to be many that are more than willing to crap all over them. Hats off to Arizona. There are other states considering the same. No doubt these laws will be challenged as soon as the left can lawyer up and do a little judge shopping to find the right judge to overturn it not on Constitutional principles but some emotional gobbledygook argument. There has already been a bill with huge support proposed in the House to pass a law much like Arizona's that will protect religious freedoms and make it more difficult for activist judges to find some backdoor that would allow them to violate them.

  8. #278
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Rights are not born from force being imposed by the government on individual parties for the benefit of others. Something you will never understand. That does however describe exactly the mindset of a tyrant.
    can you post where i said they were?
    oh thats right you cant because its another failed strawman you made up and that fails lol
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #279
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Backass (your word) my foot. Something needs to be done to protect the religious freedoms of others because there seems to be many that are more than willing to crap all over them. Hats off to Arizona. There are other states considering the same. No doubt these laws will be challenged as soon as the left can lawyer up and do a little judge shopping to find the right judge to overturn it not on Constitutional principles but some emotional gobbledygook argument. There has already been a bill with huge support proposed in the House to pass a law much like Arizona's that will protect religious freedoms and make it more difficult for activist judges to find some backdoor that would allow them to violate them.
    if one person's religious freedom violate the rights of other people, is the system just?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  10. #280
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) if you are talking about denying service strictly based on race, facts, laws, rights, and court cases all prove you wrong this is currently a fact that can not be proven wrong
    2.) this has nothing to do with what being discussed its a failed strawman and your opinion and nothing more
    The courts flip flop aroumd on decisions all the time. The courts once ruled that black people were property. Bringing up the courts discredits your point.

    Forcing someone to serve you is slavery.

Page 28 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •