Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

  1. #31
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,369

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Few African-Americans are. Slaveholders didn't really keep track of that sort thing. You're talking about ethnicity, not race. Italians and Germans are different ethnicities, but the same race.
    I'm sure Reynolds would feel much better knowing he wasn't targeted for racial reasons.

  2. #32
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Blah, blah, Repubs good, Dems bad...same old crap.



    How did he get out of Congress? Oh that's right, he resigned. I thought only Republicans do that.

    Yes, Obama and everything Obama's done is this guy's fault. Maybe it's all a conspiracy! Obama forced this guy to resign so that he could eventually become President and enact Sharia Law (because you know, he's a Muslim). In order to do that, Reynolds had to be sent to Obama's homeland (Africa). Yes, it all makes sense now
    Wow, get a grip man...I see that devolved rather quickly....I never said any of the following:

    1. "Everything this guy did is Obama's fault"
    2. "it's a conspiracy"
    3. "Obama forced the guy to resign so he could become President"
    4. "Obama want's to enact Shria"
    5. "Obama is a muslim"
    6. "Or that anyone sent Reynolds to Africa"

    That's a half dozen lies in one swoop....Maybe you should calm down and address the topic instead of making up lies about me.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #33
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Wow... j-mac playing the victim card right out of the gate. Shocker
    Wow, Jet has absolutely nothing to contribute to a thread but a personal attack....Shocker
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #34
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Wow, Jet has absolutely nothing to contribute to a thread but a personal attack....Shocker
    Whatever dude, you're preposterous narrative of "oh the poor Republicans" is nothing but victimhood nonsense.

    As if Democrats are the only ones who mudsling.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I thought it was only repubs that exhibited this sort of reprehensible behavior....
    O damn you sure got those democratics in a bind, what will they do how can they ever criticize a Republican again if he/she is caught doing something sexually scandalous?

    They could just apply the same standard to both.

  6. #36
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Compared to you, yes I am an arbiter.
    No just another obnoxious liberal that's all.

    FACT: You made an assumption on the story
    What assumption did I make?

    FACT: You made an assumption with some strawman argument against me.
    I don't have to assume anything about you, it's pretty clear.

    FACT: You cannot prove your assumption about me or the story.
    I don't have to prove **** to you...

    FACT: You complain about people doing exactly what you are doing.
    Too bad. Don't like it, don't post...Your posts have little to offer anyway.

    Yes, you fail debating 101. Nothing can change the facts.
    Oh, I am absolutely devastated that TNE thinks I fail his standard of debate.... What a cartoon you are.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #37
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    O damn you sure got those democratics in a bind, what will they do how can they ever criticize a Republican again if he/she is caught doing something sexually scandalous?

    They could just apply the same standard to both.
    They could, but don't.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #38
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Whatever dude, you're preposterous narrative of "oh the poor Republicans" is nothing but victimhood nonsense.

    As if Democrats are the only ones who mudsling.
    Whatever is right, now run along. I'm sure there is another thread you can contribute absolutely nothing to.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No just another obnoxious liberal that's all.
    Another unsubstantiated claim by you without proof, schocker. Show me what views that I hold that make me a liberal. Your good Rep, bad Dem crap is getting old and sophmoric.

    What assumption did I make?
    That it was because of something insidious besides porn

    I don't have to assume anything about you, it's pretty clear.
    Another unsubstantiated claim by you without proof, schocker.

    I don't have to prove **** to you...
    Because you can't, schocker.

    Too bad. Don't like it, don't post...Your posts have little to offer anyway.
    No, your faux outrage is just filed under "useless" with the rest of your posts..

    Oh, I am absolutely devastated that TNE thinks I fail his standard of debate.... What a cartoon you are.
    Yet again, more garbage comments from you. You got called on your BS comments and you have sour grapes over it. Not my problem. Your comments just continue to get more and more juvenille. The facts stand and you have nothing but sophomoric comments. You're dismissed.

  10. #40
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Former U.S. Congressman Reynolds Arrested in Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Another unsubstantiated claim by you without proof, schocker. Show me what views that I hold that make me a liberal. Your good Rep, bad Dem crap is getting old and sophmoric.
    Why would I waste my time with you?

    That it was because of something insidious besides porn
    No, I don't recall saying anything of the kind....So, this is your baseless claim.

    Another unsubstantiated claim by you without proof, schocker.
    My what thin skin you have.

    Because you can't, schocker.
    What are you? Like 7?

    No, your faux outrage is just filed under "useless" with the rest of your posts..
    My faux outrage? Hardly...I am laughing my ass off at you.

    Yet again, more garbage comments from you. You got called on your BS comments and you have sour grapes over it. Not my problem. Your comments just continue to get more and more juvenille. The facts stand and you have nothing but sophomoric comments. You're dismissed.
    TNE
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •