Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo [W:17

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo [W:17

    Shipment of F-4 Phantom parts which originated in Binyamina was confiscated in Greece en route to Iran.

    Israeli weapons smugglers tried to send fighter jet parts to Iran in violation of an arms embargo, Greek daily Kathimerinireported on Monday, citing the findings of a probe carried out by US Homeland Security and Greece's Financial Crimes Squad.
    Report: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo | JPost | Israel News
    Why would they push America to put sanctions on Iran, while on the other hand sell military parts to Iran ?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo


  3. #3
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    Why would they push America to put sanctions on Iran, while on the other hand sell military parts to Iran ?

    It was criminals, not the Israeli government. Do try to read your own headlines.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    It was criminals, not the Israeli government. Do try to read your own headlines.
    To have access to military parts from Israel, surely people from the Israeli military knew of this.

  5. #5
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    To have access to military parts from Israel, surely people from the Israeli military knew of this.
    You meant to start this thread in the conspiracy theory subforum?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You meant to start this thread in the conspiracy theory subforum?
    This was reported in a mainstream Israeli newspaper.

  7. #7
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    This was reported in a mainstream Israeli newspaper.
    Bull****. Show me where they claim the Israeli military is involved.

    You made that crap up yourself. It's a personal, hate-based conspiracy theory.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Bull****. Show me where they claim the Israeli military is involved.

    You made that crap up yourself. It's a personal, hate-based conspiracy theory.
    it was Israeli criminals with access to military parts for fighter jets that originated on Israeli soil, most likely through connections with the Israeli military as you can not build fighter jet parts just anywhere.

  9. #9
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    it was Israeli criminals with access to military parts for fighter jets that originated on Israeli soil, most likely through connections with the Israeli military as you can not build fighter jet parts just anywhere.
    Ignorance and hate.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Ignorance and hate.
    Yes, I know you are full of both those things. But please stick to the topic of the thread instead of resorting to personal insults like you usually do.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •