Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo [W:17

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by shanners View Post
    Israeli gangsters will always be looking for ways to make more money, and if that entails selling arms to Iran, no doubt with the tacit approval of the Israeli government, then no surprise really. While at the same time emphasizing the big lie of the "existential threat" supposedly posed by Iran to Israel.




    Here's another one:

    Jerusalem silent on report Greece blocked Israeli arms shipments to Iran | The Times of Israel
    Thanks for the link.

  2. #22
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    Pakistan shares a border with Iran, and Pakistan and Iran are not mortal enemies especially at that time. So comparing the Israeli and Iranian relationship to the Pakistani and Iranian relationship is not a good comparison. Iran was the first country to congratulate Pakistan when it was born as a nation.
    It was nuclear technology given to a hostile nation. My point is that an instance of arms smuggling doesn't implicate the entire government, even one as duplicitous as Pakistan's.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  3. #23
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by shanners View Post
    Israeli gangsters will always be looking for ways to make more money, and if that entails selling arms to Iran, no doubt with the tacit approval of the Israeli government, then no surprise really. While at the same time emphasizing the big lie of the "existential threat" supposedly posed by Iran to Israel.
    Israelis don't have a hive mind. The fact that some criminals are able to get away with arms smuggling proves absolutely nothing at all about the Israeli government. Every country will have people who sell contraband material to national enemies.

    While at the same time emphasizing the big lie of the "existential threat" supposedly posed by Iran to Israel.
    Iran supports Assad, Hezbollah, and Hamas, all of whom do pose a threat to Israel's citizens and territorial integrity. I'm not someone who believes that Iran intends to nuke Israel, but their hostility towards Jerusalem is common knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
    It was nuclear technology given to a hostile nation. My point is that an instance of arms smuggling doesn't implicate the entire government, even one as duplicitous as Pakistan's.
    The government mostly likely knows what's going on from the security intelligence.

  5. #25
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo [

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    Shipment of F-4 Phantom parts which originated in Binyamina was confiscated in Greece en route to Iran.

    Report: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo | JPost | Israel News
    Why would they push America to put sanctions on Iran, while on the other hand sell military parts to Iran ?



    Sometimes the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo [

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Sometimes the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.
    hard to believe Mossad and shin bet didn't know.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
    So what? A. Q. Khan sold nuclear technology to Iran and the Pakistani government didn't know about it. Anyone, from any country, can find a way to make secret dealings with a rogue nation.
    Pakistan said they didn't know about it!!! Reagan sold arms to Iran also, and latter couldn't recall!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #28
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Pakistan said they didn't know about it!!!
    Reagan sold arms to Iran also, and latter couldn't recall!



    True, but Reagan had Alzheimers.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    True, but Reagan had Alzheimers.
    When he sold them to Iran, or when he said he couldn't recall having sold them.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #30
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    01-15-15 @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,578

    Re: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo [

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    Shipment of F-4 Phantom parts which originated in Binyamina was confiscated in Greece en route to Iran.

    Report: Israeli weapons dealers tried to send jet parts to Iran in violation of embargo | JPost | Israel News
    Why would they push America to put sanctions on Iran, while on the other hand sell military parts to Iran ?
    You understand this wasn't the Israeli government right?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •