Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 376

Thread: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

  1. #191
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Seems to me that whenever issues such as these get discussed, you end up with a bunch of extreme social conservatives who ARE racist on one side and a bunch of apologists for black racism on the other, replete with heaping amounts of denial on both sides.

    It is very difficult these days to adopt a position that everybody should be treated equally and hold all to the same standards -- not when these two polar opposites refuse to do so while dominating the conversations.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #192
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    The OP.
    The OP article counters your claim of vast conspiracy. Like truthers, you invent evidence out of thin air.

  3. #193
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,270

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Just because you don't understand what you've been taught to do does not mean the rest of us should ignore the obvious fact.

    If YOU were the standard of cognition, this board wouldn't even exist.
    If you are so wise that no one understands you, why waste your time with us know-nothings? Go cure cancer or something. Put your genius to something productive rather than casting your pearls before us swine.

    Or, actually prove your point. Which, by the way, you haven't done.

  4. #194
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Seems to me that whenever issues such as these get discussed, you end up with a bunch of extreme social conservatives who ARE racist on one side and a bunch of apologists for black racism on the other, replete with heaping amounts of denial on both sides.

    It is very difficult these days to adopt a position that everybody should be treated equally and hold all to the same standards -- not when these two polar opposites refuse to do so while dominating the conversations.
    There's no such thing as black racism. The term is used by racists to imply that bigotry by blacks is the same as bigotry by whites. Given power dynamics, that is clearly not the case. The term 'black racism' is nothing more than a false equivalence employed by racists in attempt to claim that common bigots are as detrimental to society as organized actual (institutionally backed) racism.

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Just because you don't understand what you've been taught to do does not mean the rest of us should ignore the obvious fact.

    If YOU were the standard of cognition, this board wouldn't even exist.
    Typical liberal response when you get caught in one of your lies. Forget the subject and attack your opponent.

  6. #196
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Typical liberal response when you get caught in one of your lies. Forget the subject and attack your opponent.
    Irony. And I'm not even a liberal. hahaha

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Irony. And I'm not even a liberal. hahaha
    If it looks like a duck.............................................. .. hahaha

  8. #198
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Seems to me that whenever issues such as these get discussed, you end up with a bunch of extreme social conservatives who ARE racist on one side and a bunch of apologists for black racism on the other, replete with heaping amounts of denial on both sides.
    Hate to sound like an apologist for black racism here, but where is the black racism in this crime?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #199
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    If it looks like a duck.............................................. .. hahaha
    If it looks like a racist...

  10. #200
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    There's no such thing as black racism. The term is used by racists to imply that bigotry by blacks is the same as bigotry by whites. Given power dynamics, that is clearly not the case. The term 'black racism' is nothing more than a false equivalence employed by racists in attempt to claim that common bigots are as detrimental to society as organized actual (institutionally backed) racism.
    Actually, it is part and parcel among apologists to create such a template whereby two races are treated very differently. By creating a definition where blacks can't even BE racist, those who view the world in such double standards are indulging in the very methodology of the racists who adopt the opposite approach.

    I have lived in a place where I was a minority, my child was a minority and neither of us had ANY power when dealing with the Black racists of the Oakland School district. They DID have the power, they used this power to discriminate and they victimized those who were not in power.

    I find it quite odd how the idea of holding all people to the same standards and trying to be as truly color-blind as possible is trotted out as the "racist" position while systems of black privilege are trotted out as non racist.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •