Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 376

Thread: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

  1. #101
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,266

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I've explained things clearly and you either refuse to see it or are incapable. Your claim of being willing is either BS or simply beyond your capacity.
    I see. Now Im just too stupid to grasp your brilliance or just too dishonest to admit that your brilliance exists. I don't suppose its ever occurred to you that you really haven't made your point in this thread at all and you just lack the ability to grasp that. Because I think that's where we are at.

  2. #102
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    I see. Now Im just too stupid to grasp your brilliance or just too dishonest to admit that your brilliance exists.



    Gold star for Fletch!

  3. #103
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,544

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Go figure? It's called socioeconomics. One would think an adult would have at least heard of the term.
    That makes very little sense as the basis (root cause?) for "hate crime". While poor blacks may view richer whites as "oppressors" that socioeconomic theory does not play very well when the races are reversed.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  4. #104
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    What I took from the OP is America's (at least it's media) tendency to ignore reality when it comes to black on white racially motivated crime.
    Are you saying that the fact that the media has reported on this black on white instance of crime is a demonstration of how the media ignores black on white crime?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #105
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    That makes very little sense as the basis (root cause?) for "hate crime". While poor blacks may view richer whites as "oppressors" that socioeconomic theory does not play very well when the races are reversed.

    Poverty is the root cause of most ignorance. Ignorance is the root cause of hate.

  6. #106
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Are you saying that the fact that the media has reported on this black on white instance of crime is a demonstration of how the media ignores black on white crime?
    Hey now, I'm sure we can get some statistics from Stormfront that demonstrate this is just an anomaly.

  7. #107
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You are the one ignoring reality and substituting conspiracy theory that intends to support violence against blacks. You're ignorant of the context, the rhetoric and the obvious underlying claims.


    Combining emotionally charged stories such as this, with claims that whites never do anything to blacks, is a standard-form call to violence employed in every racist group.

    There's a reason why stories about elderly vets being abused are combined with this CT claim. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out... it incites violence.
    Wrong. The evidence clearly supports that there is no "support for violence against blacks." The reality is most violence in American is intra-racial. Accurately reporting a crime, when it isn't the sensationalize-able white on black, does no harm and is no call to violence.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  8. #108
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Are you saying that the fact that the media has reported on this black on white instance of crime is a demonstration of how the media ignores black on white crime?
    When the media omits key facts, it is evidence of such. The media falls all over itself pointing out the races of the involved when there is a white aggressor. When there is a black aggressor, the race of the perpetrator goes unmentioned. The media sensationalizes white on black crime and downplays the opposite.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  9. #109
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Wrong. The evidence clearly supports that there is no "support for violence against blacks." The reality is most violence in American is intra-racial. Accurately reporting a crime, when it isn't the sensationalize-able white on black, does no harm and is no call to violence.

    Crimes are accurately reported. There is no conspiracy. There is not a massive wave of attacks by blacks against elderly vets being covered up by the media. There is no lack of white on black crimes, as demonstrated by racist groups across America every day in our schools, prisons and streets.

    That's all a bunch of BS intended to give the impression that whites are being slaughtered without notice and, thus, we need to do something about this - quickly!

  10. #110
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: ‘Knock That White Boy Out’: Arrests Made After Mob Of Teens Attack Disabled Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    When the media omits key facts, it is evidence of such. The media falls all over itself pointing out the races of the involved when there is a white aggressor. When there is a black aggressor, the race of the perpetrator goes unmentioned. The media sensationalizes white on black crime and downplays the opposite.
    Bull****

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •