Page 91 of 133 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #901
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There is one solution to the issue, a Constitutional Amendment defining Marriage, what are you afraid of?
    i see you are clinging to this strawman, again fear is a non factor. Ill just repeat the answer that destroys your post again

    "not afraid of anything i just understand the fact that this isnt a vote issue. I wouldn't support voting on guns rights or allowing rape either and fear has nothing to do with it"

    also i noticed you dodged and ran from all the questions again? i wonder why, "what are you afraid of" lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #902
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    i see you are clinging to this strawman, again fear is a non factor. Ill just repeat the answer that destroys your post again

    "not afraid of anything i just understand the fact that this isnt a vote issue. I wouldn't support voting on guns rights or allowing rape either and fear has nothing to do with it"

    also i noticed you dodged and ran from all the questions again? i wonder why, "what are you afraid of" lol
    Many people and states disagree with you and when that happens there is one solution to what you and what you want to make a federal iissue and that is a Constitutional Amendment to put this issue to bed.

  3. #903
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Constitution, it isn't there thus it is a state issue
    Courts disagree. Bottom line, you're the one lacking evidence.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #904
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    1.)Many people and states disagree with you
    2.) and when that happens there is one solution to what you and what you want to make a federal issue and that is a Constitutional Amendment to put this issue to bed.
    1.) they are free to disagree

    like i said earlier peoples opinions don't matter on this issue, My opinion doesnt matter, your opinion doesnt matter, nobodys does. We dont get to vote others rights away

    2.) false see womans rights, minority rights, abortion, interracial marriage etc, also I dont want to make it a federal issues, it is a federal issue lol

    SCOTUS is going to put it to bed soon. You can tell by all the fear that people like you have. Equal rights is winning and some people are in a panic

    he look, you dodged my question again, its so VERY telling you keep dodging "What are you afraid of"
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #905
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Constitution, it isn't there thus it is a state issue
    rape, it isnt there thus its a state issue lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #906
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by MACS-24 View Post
    That some one will say it is contagious.
    Take my word for it....it isn't
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  7. #907
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Courts disagree. Bottom line, you're the one lacking evidence.
    Even courts disagree with each other, when that happens it goes to the Supreme Court and if the people disagree it goes to a Constitutional Amendment. That is where this is headed because the SSM crowd isn't going to accept the SC decision. Have you noticed the SC hasn't ruled on Marriage? Any idea why?

  8. #908
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Even courts disagree with each other, when that happens it goes to the Supreme Court and if the people disagree it goes to a Constitutional Amendment. That is where this is headed because the SSM crowd isn't going to accept the SC decision. Have you noticed the SC hasn't ruled on Marriage? Any idea why?
    what do you want to bet there will never be a constitutional amendment against gays LMAO

    if it happens ill let you be in control of my avatar and sig for a whole year


    longer if you want

    but i get the same in return


    you in??

    what are you afraid of?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #909
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Even courts disagree with each other, when that happens it goes to the Supreme Court and if the people disagree it goes to a Constitutional Amendment. That is where this is headed because the SSM crowd isn't going to accept the SC decision. Have you noticed the SC hasn't ruled on Marriage? Any idea why?
    And if you lies there, then what?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #910
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) they are free to disagree

    like i said earlier peoples opinions don't matter on this issue, My opinion doesnt matter, your opinion doesnt matter, nobodys does. We dont get to vote others rights away

    2.) false see womans rights, minority rights, abortion, interracial marriage etc, also I dont want to make it a federal issues, it is a federal issue lol

    SCOTUS is going to put it to bed soon. You can tell by all the fear that people like you have. Equal rights is winning and some people are in a panic

    he look, you dodged my question again, its so VERY telling you keep dodging "What are you afraid of"
    My fear? LOL, I have no fear, there are much more important issues to me than SSM. I do believe in God, I do believe in the sanctity of marriage, the tradition of marriage, the fact that marriage is defined in the bible and that is well within my right. You don't like it, that is your problem, I don't like your position either but that is my problem. The way forward on an issue that raises this much passion is to actually define marriage and to do that at the Federal Level it is going to have to be with a Constitutional Amendment.

Page 91 of 133 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •