Page 90 of 133 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #891
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    43,676

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I do support Civil Unions, offered them to my employees. How many employees have you ever had? This entire argument is bull**** and the only way to solve it is through a Constitutional Amendment, what are you afraid of?
    This question is wholly irrelevant to the discussion.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #892
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    71,974

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I know where equal protection under law is defined in the Constitution.
    Marriage has nothing to do with equal protection, it isn't a civil right

  3. #893
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    43,676

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Marriage has nothing to do with equal protection, it isn't a civil right
    Says who?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #894
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    71,974

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Says who?
    The Constitution, it isn't there thus it is a state issue

  5. #895
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,310

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Well if it isn't a state issue, then show me where marriage is defined in the Constitution because it is the Constitution that defines federal issues?
    again this strawman will continue to fail, the desperation of your failed posts is getting more and more obvious

    are you saying states can allow rape?
    show me where in the constitution it says that you can not rape

    facts win again

    when you gonna answer my question?

    who wants to bet its dodged again
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #896
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    43,676

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Constitution, it isn't there thus it is a state issue
    Interracial marriage isn't in the Constitution either.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #897
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,310

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Marriage has nothing to do with equal protection, it isn't a civil right
    facts already prove this wrong but feel free to keep repeating this lie
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  8. #898
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,310

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I do support Civil Unions, offered them to my employees. How many employees have you ever had? This entire argument is bull**** and the only way to solve it is through a Constitutional Amendment, what are you afraid of?
    accept his argument that you call BS and facts prove your posts wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #899
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    71,974

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Interracial marriage isn't in the Constitution either.
    Race is

  10. #900
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    71,974

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    facts already prove this wrong but feel free to keep repeating this lie
    There is one solution to the issue, a Constitutional Amendment defining Marriage, what are you afraid of?

Page 90 of 133 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •