Page 64 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #631
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,790

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    1.)IF I choose to see your post I can...
    2.)I point out a factual world and you point out a world that you believe exists due to your politics.
    3.)You see the world in a one-dimensional perspective - someone always hates someone because they're gay, black, Muslim, Mexican etc...... The world doesn't work that way - at least society in the United States. Sure maybe in Africa or Columbia or parts of Mexico with the cartels and the vigilantism...
    4.)It kinda disgusts me but..... Only you can change that man.
    1.) hey look you responded again
    2.) link? proof? facts? you keep talking about can NEVER back up anything you post lol

    also PLEASE tell me what my politics are Id LOVE to know

    3.) really? im going to have to change my sig then since it goes directly against the lie you just made up LMAO
    again, links? facts proof?

    you just posted another lie you cant back up lol

    4.) this makes me happy!

    because if you are disgusted by my honesty and reality based factual posts, and the posts i do make that are opinion but that can be backed up with logic its a straight victory!!!

    its just reassuring that im a good poster and im honest and logical. Thank you.

    now back to my point. When you can back up the lies you just posted PLEASE do so i cant wait to read them and dont forget to tell me what my politics are.

    WHo wants to take bets the lies that were quoted above never get backed up with anything factual?

    Facts win again!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #632
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,790

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    1.)Seriously - progressives do it every day - at their own communist blogs and even in the MSM.
    2.)The simple fact you posted what you did bewilders me considering my libertarian people and tea party folks and conservatives who share our views and respect for the Bill of Rights and constitution are consistently labeled as racists, homophobes and when guys like Allen West come out as Tea Party members they're consistently degraded with both racial and political slurs (by mostly white progressives) - and that man is only one example.
    1.) thank you so much for this its a PERFECT example of how dishonest, factually and intellectual void your posts are on this subjects.

    Did you just use some blogs to justify your OPINION of what you think a group is? WOW

    I wonder how many online blogs or web sites or specific people i could find to condemn a WHOLE GROUP, can people use that same mentally inept logic to judge everything?



    KKK exists all white people are evil
    I know some conservatives that hate gays and blacks, that means all conservatives are that way
    I know some liberals that hate the rich, that means all liberals are that way

    etc etc
    see how mentally retarded that type of logic is

    2.) more lies and fantasy, we are waiting for you to back up your claims with facts.
    Also YOU do not speak for libertarians and conservatives by any means, I know plenty that are educated and honest and would never regurgitate the lise in your posts lol

    lets us know when your dishonest hyperbole and biased rhetoric can be backed up
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #633
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,790

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Who the **** on this board or in general opposed Page for being gay? well Beyond the WBBC...
    its pretty convenient that you ignored the posts that did this, it shows the factual dishonesty and biased in your posts

    of course you'll say you didnt see them lol

    reread the thread they are there
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #634
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) hey look you responded again
    2.) link? proof? facts? you keep talking about can NEVER back up anything you post lol

    also PLEASE tell me what my politics are Id LOVE to know

    3.) really? im going to have to change my sig then since it goes directly against the lie you just made up LMAO
    again, links? facts proof?

    you just posted another lie you cant back up lol

    4.) this makes me happy!

    because if you are disgusted by my honesty and reality based factual posts, and the posts i do make that are opinion but that can be backed up with logic its a straight victory!!!

    its just reassuring that im a good poster and im honest and logical. Thank you.

    now back to my point. When you can back up the lies you just posted PLEASE do so i cant wait to read them and dont forget to tell me what my politics are.

    WHo wants to take bets the lies that were quoted above never get backed up with anything factual?

    Facts win again!
    Well, look who it is.. You wouldn't know a fact if it slept with your Mother.. It's been pointed out to you on numerous occasions that if the subject is debatable, then facts are generally not present, only the interpretation of said events and circumstances. Now, one more time, real slow like. You have never posted facts, not pure truth, not incontrovertible truth, all you've ever done, and this is even stretch, is post opinions or interpretation(s) of what people think is the truth; an interpretive truth I might add, that is conveniently similar to your interpretations. Whether they be authority figures or layman, opinions of events and issues are just bare-knuckled opinions, some better than others, but then we're in the realm of subjective, and rarely does objectivity enter the fray.

    That, Sir, in a real slow and easy to understand format is the truth about internet debate forums and what people reveal to themselves and believe is a fact.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  5. #635
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,790

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Well, look who it is.. You wouldn't know a fact if it slept with your Mother.. It's been pointed out to you on numerous occasions that if the subject is debatable, then facts are generally not present, only the interpretation of said events and circumstances. Now, one more time, real slow like. You have never posted facts, not pure truth, not incontrovertible truth, all you've ever done, and this is even stretch, is post opinions or interpretation(s) of what people think is the truth; an interpretive truth I might add, that is conveniently similar to your interpretations. Whether they be authority figures or layman, opinions of events and issues are just bare-knuckled opinions, some better than others, but then we're in the realm of subjective, and rarely does objectivity enter the fray.

    That, Sir, in a real slow and easy to understand format is the truth about internet debate forums and what people reveal to themselves and believe is a fact.

    Tim-

    I love you Tim, I love when you get mad and angry. I love that the loses your posts have taken from mine and facts effect your posting style like this. Its meltdowns like the one above that simply show how many times, that many posters including myself have defeated your posts with facts. Outbursts and rants like quoted above just expose that.

    do you have anything on topic, civil, honest, true, accurate, intelligent, logical or of merit you'd like to post?
    or you gonna stick with the same old failed insults that have been defeated countless times?

    Facts win again

    let us know when you have anything to back up any of your claims, we'll be waiting lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #636
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,569

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    as i said, some people want to make national heroes out of these people and even compare them to Jackie Robinson, and some people don't. And threads like these are just soapboxes for the former to teach the latter how "intolerant" they are(with as much self-righteousness as possible).

  7. #637
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    hopefully one day people wont feel the need to come out

    BECAUSE NOBODY WILL CARE WHO YOU DATE IN THE FIRST PLACE

    geez people, lets move on to things that have an actual meaningful affect on society ... please

  8. #638
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    as i said, some people want to make national heroes out of these people and even compare them to Jackie Robinson, and some people don't. And threads like these are just soapboxes for the former to teach the latter how "intolerant" they are(with as much self-righteousness as possible).
    National hero may be a bit hyperbolic. I don't think anyone has labeled her that. Anytime someone faces the risks inherent in being honest about a part of themselves that is different, they are being heroic. That's hard to do. Especially when you have an audience. She certainly deserves credit for that at least.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  9. #639
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,790

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    hopefully one day people wont feel the need to come out

    BECAUSE NOBODY WILL CARE WHO YOU DATE IN THE FIRST PLACE

    geez people, lets move on to things that have an actual meaningful affect on society ... please
    I agree hopefully that day will come

    even though national equal rights for gays is probably at furthest 5 years away im guessing when it will no longer be an issue that makes news will be 25-30 years.

    its not "national news" but theres still a big buzz over interracial couples and its been quite some time since that was legal
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #640
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    I love you Tim, I love when you get mad and angry. I love that the loses your posts have taken from mine and facts effect your posting style like this. Its meltdowns like the one above that simply show how many times, that many posters including myself have defeated your posts with facts. Outbursts and rants like quoted above just expose that.

    do you have anything on topic, civil, honest, true, accurate, intelligent, logical or of merit you'd like to post?
    or you gonna stick with the same old failed insults that have been defeated countless times?

    Facts win again

    let us know when you have anything to back up any of your claims, we'll be waiting lol
    Dude, really? You thought I was "melting down" with that post? I think your reply to my post is exactly why anything you say is marginalized by the post before it. The only attention people pay to you is in passing, and mostly because of boredom. Take me for example, I generally pass right by your posts, but every now and again, I have some time to kill before a friend meets me online to play a game, like now actually, and then if nothing else is appealing to me, I'll engage you. I know, I know... I know exactly what I'm in for, but I can't help myself.. You go well with beer and pot.. What can I say, some things just work together.


    Tim-
    Last edited by Hicup; 02-17-14 at 10:37 PM.
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •