Page 53 of 133 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #521
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Maybe that is because the anti SSM crowd attempts to use that in defense of their argument.
    Okay, so the proper response to that would be to do as OD did and take the position that the normality of the behavior is irrelevent to the discussion. NOT to attempt to justify the behavior as "normal".

  2. #522
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    I disagree, sounds normal to me.
    What does that tell us about you? I think your behavior in not normal and you should be restricted from practicing it.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  3. #523
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    You're just a freak of nature!
    Agreed, in some ways I am. I'm quite fond of the ways I'm non-standard.

  4. #524
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Okay, so the proper response to that would be to do as OD did and take the position that the normality of the behavior is irrelevent to the discussion. NOT to attempt to justify the behavior as "normal".
    But it is normal. What would be abnormal if there were no homosexuals having homosexual sex.

  5. #525
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    What does that tell us about you? I think your behavior in not normal and you should be restricted from practicing it.
    Yeah, well wishes in one hand and dog**** in the other and what do you have?

    But nice stray into strawman territory.

  6. #526
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    But it is normal. What would be abnormal if there were no homosexuals having homosexual sex.
    As has been sourced and posted about the animal kingdom, the behavior that is abnormal is having only homosexual sex.

  7. #527
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Yeah, well wishes in one hand and dog**** in the other and what do you have?

    But nice stray into strawman territory.
    It's not a straw man it's an example of how flawed that argument is in the context of the debate on this issue.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  8. #528
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    As has been sourced and posted about the animal kingdom, the behavior that is abnormal is having only homosexual sex.
    But it is normal for the lesbian whip tail lizard to have only homosexual sex.

  9. #529
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    But it is normal. What would be abnormal if there were no homosexuals having homosexual sex.
    It is a pointless argument because the logic is flawed. Unless those who make this accusation treat every human behavior that they consider "not normal" the same then they have no basis for applying it here. Think of how many things human beings do that are not "normal" that don't suffer the same judgment or condemnation. Not to mention the behaviors that have been judged this way that have benefited society as a whole. I think it is healthier to embrace the distinction.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  10. #530
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,483

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    Rosie O'donnel with a strap-on......
    And a ball gag so as to not have to hear her voice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •