Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #511
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Nah. It is common and universal. But if it makes you feel better about yourself to call it abnormal then feel free. I won't trample on your attempts to assert superiority. And what do you have against people with deformities? You just do not seem to like anyone who is not exactly like you.
    Wow, I see you moved right on to anger and bargaining. Now, let us know when you reach acceptance.

  2. #512
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    I just don't think that whether or not it is normal is even relevant.
    Which is a fine position to take. However, the gay shippers here go ape**** when told the behavior isn't normal.

  3. #513
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    When all other arguments are used up you argue about language. It is evidence of the absurdity that those who oppose gay rights have been reduced to when all they have left is to quibble over is words that have multiple meanings.
    Or they assign atributes to you like grief that are not even close

  4. #514
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Which is a fine position to take. However, the gay shippers here go ape**** when told the behavior isn't normal.
    Posting on political message boards ain't normal.

  5. #515
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Which is a fine position to take. However, the gay shippers here go ape**** when told the behavior isn't normal.
    So they do it just to get under people's skin? It's amusing? That's not normal.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  6. #516
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Which is a fine position to take. However, the gay shippers here go ape**** when told the behavior isn't normal.
    Maybe that is because the anti SSM crowd attempts to use that in defense of their argument.

  7. #517
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Posting on political message boards ain't normal.
    And just where did I ever assert my behavior was normal?

  8. #518
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    So they do it just to get under people's skin? It's amusing? That's not normal.
    I disagree, sounds normal to me.

  9. #519
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Maybe that is because the anti SSM crowd attempts to use that in defense of their argument.
    It's illogical as an argument in opposition to SSM. It's only intended to offend the individual or express their own distaste, not support the position. If we ever considered this a valid argument for any kind of judgment we would all be in trouble.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  10. #520
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    And just where did I ever assert my behavior was normal?
    You're just a freak of nature!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •