Page 45 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #441
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koros View Post
    On this one, actually, we are never going to get anywhere. There is not enough evidence to determine true motive, so it is just speculation. That I can concede.
    In short the evidence is overwhelming he was a drug dealer but you would still like to believe he was murdered because he was gay.

  2. #442
    Wandering...
    Koros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 07:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,953

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    "Assume" is a progressives escape door.

    Can you prove I'm lying? can you prove I'm telling the truth? no you cant for either so you enjoy using words like "assume" because that word cant be proven or disprove.

    "Assume" is like "theories" little grammatical cousin.
    You ADMITTED that you make assumptions. Jesus, not only do you seem to lack reading skills but you can't even recall what you, yourself, have said.
    “The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies.” ― Mark Twain

  3. #443
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,871

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I know I'm right when progressives start posting pictures in frustration...
    It's hard to be right when you're not making any sense. Yes, because other people who are not you agree on a subject, it's "collectivism." Long live Stalin.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #444
    Wandering...
    Koros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 07:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,953

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    In short the evidence is overwhelming he was a drug dealer but you would still like to believe he was murdered because he was gay.
    Show me the evidence that you says is overwhelming.
    “The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies.” ― Mark Twain

  5. #445
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Your "logical position," as far as I can tell, is that teh homoz are trying to use gay marriage to turn the U.S. in North Korea, which is breathtakingly stupid.
    No, I find it extremely disturbing that you pick and choose who are victims and who aren't based on progressive politics...

    What really pisses me off is how you progressives decide who it's ok to pick on and who it's wrong to pick on.

    In short you're all collectivists weather you like it or not - because you all play "follow the leader" - and that leader decides what groups are to be targeted and what groups should get compassionate treatment.

    It disgusts me to no extent how someone could fall for the "do as a say not as I do trick" and millions nod and obey their dear leader and his advocates...

    Be a man - make your own decisions - don't let a political party make them for you, by making some ideas fashionable and others degrading (for political reasons).

  6. #446
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,871

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    No, I find it extremely disturbing that you pick and choose who are victims and who aren't based on progressive politics...

    What really pisses me off is how you progressives decide who it's ok to pick on and who it's wrong to pick on.

    In short you're all collectivists weather you like it or not - because you all play "follow the leader" - and that leader decides what groups are to be targeted and what groups should get compassionate treatment.

    It disgusts me to no extent how someone could fall for the "do as a say not as I do trick" and millions nod and obey their dear leader and his advocates...

    Be a man - make your own decisions - don't let a political party make them for you, by making some ideas fashionable and others degrading (for political reasons).
    Why do you continue to insist I'm saying or doing things I never said or did? At no point did I say that victimizing anyone was OK. You're simply making things up to go off on another half-cocked rant.

    Back to ignore you go. This is not worth my time.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #447
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    I must say, you've got some pretty good stuff in this thread.
    Thanks for the laughs .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Your "logical position," as far as I can tell, is that teh homoz are trying to use gay marriage to turn the U.S. in North Korea, which is breathtakingly stupid.
    Physics is Phun

  8. #448
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koros View Post
    Show me the evidence that you says is overwhelming.
    That he was a drug dealer, or was killed over drugs or that he was killed because he was gay?

    I believe a gentlemen already posted all three theories, but I doubt you bothered to read that because it didn't fit what you wanted to believe.

    So since it has already been posted, and I'm not your ****ing professor or muse --- you will have to learn something you have never done ever in your life - do your own leg work.

  9. #449
    Wandering...
    Koros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 07:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,953

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    So since it has already been posted, and I'm not your ****ing professor or muse --- you will have to learn something you have never done ever in your life - do your own leg work.
    Oh, if you knew anything about me, you would know how hilarious that assertion is.


    And for the record, if you have to clarify what I meant, that just proves to me that you will never have the intellectual chops to BE a professor, let alone mine. You said the evidence is overwhelming that he was a drug dealer and killed because of it. Show me that evidence.
    “The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies.” ― Mark Twain

  10. #450
    User Lonely Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    05-03-16 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    76

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    I say good for her. Doesn't influence my life, but maybe she can help show the self-hating gay youth that life goes on and is relatively normal whether or not you suck a dong or double click your girlfriend's mouse. Let them know that there is no reason to hate yourself just because some people suffer from the ick factor or some silly fool believes in a pervert in the sky who watches you do the nasty and waggles his finger from on high.

Page 45 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •