Page 35 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #341
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Do you read the entire article or just the headlines? As usual you are wrong again
    Nope I'm not wrong. The EP is where freedom began for the slaves.

  2. #342
    OPO extraordinaire

    MACS-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,436

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Look, you want to play your silly games, play with someone else. Slavery was outlawed by a Constitutional Amendment change making race a civil right and preventing discrimination. Marriage is common law and not a civil right. You want to make it a civil right, go for it by creating a Constitutional Amendment. I posted how difficult that is going to be for you but then again laws don't matter to liberals who prefer having the courts overturn them and legislating from the bench. You aren't going to like the outcome.
    Nope. Not playing games. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

    ...to be continued, back on duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If certain gun guys are insulted by that? Good, they should be ashamed: the rest of US are sick and tired of having our intelligence insulted[/i].



  3. #343
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Nope I'm not wrong. The EP is where freedom began for the slaves.
    LOL, where it began or where it was outlawed? Do you know the difference? You are wrong and cannot admit it. It was the 13th Amendment that outlawed slavery not the Emancipation Proclamation which for some reason you want to tout an executive order. Gee, wonder why?

  4. #344
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,970

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    It's not a sales pitch, it's wishing someone well and hoping they avoid something that will destroy them.
    There's no secular evidence of that being the case. You're just going on ideology, which is thinly supported anyway.

    Homosexuality doesn't destroy homosexuals, other people do. Thanks for proving that.

  5. #345
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,970

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    It's funny to see the same old failed arguments play out over and over again in threads such as these. It's why the gay rights battle is being won everywhere.

    As far as theology goes, most Christians will acknowledge that God's law is ultimate and yet God works in mysterious ways. So I'm wondering why Christians feel so apt to lecture others about their sin when they are not supposed to be the judges.

    If God judges gays at the gate of heaven then it's between them and God, which still makes it none of your business. lol

  6. #346
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, where it began or where it was outlawed? Do you know the difference? You are wrong and cannot admit it. It was the 13th Amendment that outlawed slavery not the Emancipation Proclamation which for some reason you want to tout an executive order. Gee, wonder why?
    And you want to split hairs. I wonder why? Nah not really. I know why.

  7. #347
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,322
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    So I'm wondering why Christians feel so apt to lecture others about their sin when they are not supposed to be the judges.
    It's something of a false sense of superiority.

    One way you can demonstrate this Johnny Cashs "Gods gonna cut you down" popularity among evangelical Christians.

    We all like to feel a little better about ourselves and I think that to a certain extent, genuinely feeling like the people you don't like are going to get ****ing annihilated must be a comforting thought to some.

    Especially when your beliefs are based on such shaky ground with all we know today.

  8. #348
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    The best part of this thread, its factual proof that sadly and unfortunately coming out can still be and is in many cases big deal because it will be met with hate and bigotry judgmental hypocrites that dont even see the irony.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #349
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,475

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    The best part of this thread, its factual proof that sadly and unfortunately coming out can still be and is in many cases big deal because it will be met with hate and bigotry judgmental hypocrites that dont even see the irony.
    Why can't you see what Conservative is saying.

    He is fine with what she wants to do in her bedroom, but why does it have to be a national news conference.

    Who has expressed hatred towards her or any gay person in this thread?

  10. #350
    OPO extraordinaire

    MACS-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,436

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Why can't you see what Conservative is saying.

    He is fine with what she wants to do in her bedroom, but why does it have to be a national news conference.

    Who has expressed hatred towards her or any gay person in this thread?
    Conservative. He refuses her and any gay person to have a voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If certain gun guys are insulted by that? Good, they should be ashamed: the rest of US are sick and tired of having our intelligence insulted[/i].



Page 35 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •