Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #1311
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,935

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Why is this news? Are we waiting for millions more to come out of the closet? Which brings up the question, where is this closet? It must be huge to have that many people in it for so long.
    .
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  2. #1312
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    just as we'd love to see your facts that gays are oppressed in states that have granted equal rights......
    I love you keep dodging that you agree with the fact gays are oppressed in this country
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1313
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    I love you keep dodging that you agree with the fact gays are oppressed in this country
    I love that you keep dodging a claim that you, and only you, made.

    But, FTR, everyone in the country is oppressed in some manner, for some reason and to some degree. gays are not "special".

    a blanket statement like "gays are oppressed" has as much relevence and value as stating, "gays breathe".....

    If you were actually interested in having a discussion, you would quantify your claim. but, since I have given you every opportunity to do so and you have not, it is obvious you really don't want to discuss the issue.

    again, simple question:

    In what manner are gays oppressed in states that have granted equal rights?

    can they vote? yes
    can they get married? yes
    can they force a christian baker to make them a wedding cake against his/her will? yes
    are they protected from discrimination when looking for a job? yes
    are they a "protected class" under the hate crime statutes? yes
    Last edited by OscarB63; 03-06-14 at 01:35 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #1314
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I love that you keep dodging a claim that you, and only you, made.
    100% wrong again lol desperation must be getting deep now that you are just posting lies.
    i actually agreed with a fact that others pointed out and its still fact, this thread and facts destroy your post and prove it wrong again. Try to keep up.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1315
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    100% wrong again lol desperation must be getting deep now that you are just posting lies.
    i actually agreed with a fact that others pointed out and its still fact, this thread and facts destroy your post and prove it wrong again. Try to keep up.
    then I am sure you can give me a couple of specific examples of how gays are oppressed. hell, I'd settle for just one......
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #1316
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    Ellen Page's sexuality has 80 pages of comments? That's insane!
    It's important, dude.

    She'll pay for this. No one breaks my heart and gets away with it.

  7. #1317
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    then I am sure you can give me a couple of specific examples of how gays are oppressed. hell, I'd settle for just one......
    lol your deflections are cute even when facts prove you wrong and the credibility of you posts are already destroyed even though they had none
    so now lets just see how much honesty and integrity a post of yours can show
    are you still claiming that im the only on that said gays are oppressed?
    are you saying gays are not oppressed in this country?

    I cant wait to read the next deflection
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1318
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Gay people are widely accepted in the US, and announcing that you enjoy same sex sex makes you a hero, there are laws that protect gay people as much or more so than any other group in America.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  9. #1319
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lol your deflections are cute even when facts prove you wrong and the credibility of you posts are already destroyed even though they had none
    so now lets just see how much honesty and integrity a post of yours can show
    are you still claiming that im the only on that said gays are oppressed?
    are you saying gays are not oppressed in this country?

    I cant wait to read the next deflection
    come on, be a good sport. give me just one example of how gays are oppressed in equal rights states.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #1320
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    Gay people are widely accepted in the US, and announcing that you enjoy same sex sex makes you a hero, there are laws that protect gay people as much or more so than any other group in America.
    that's a lie, everybody knows that gays are OPPRESSED!!!!! OPPRESSED I tell ya....
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •