Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #1291
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    1. I quoted it, you ignored it. (see post #1281)
    2. you made the claim. the onus is on you to prove it, not on me to disprove it. whether you like it or not, that's how these things work.
    translation: sorry agent J i have no links or facts or quotes of anything you said that was BS and i also have no facts to prove it was
    thanks i knew this already let me know when you can prove its BS like you called it, youll never be able to because you posted a lie

    if you keep repeating it maybe somebody educated honest and objective will actually believe that gays arent oppressed lol
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1292
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: sorry agent J i have no links or facts or quotes of anything you said that was BS and i also have no facts to prove it was
    thanks i knew this already let me know when you can prove its BS like you called it, youll never be able to because you posted a lie

    if you keep repeating it maybe somebody educated honest and objective will actually believe that gays arent oppressed lol
    facts win again
    again. you made the claim. it's up to you to prove it, not me to disprove it.

    sorry, but those are the facts. and, yes, they do win again.....
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #1293
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    again. you made the claim. it's up to you to prove it, not me to disprove it.

    sorry, but those are the facts. and, yes, they do win again.....
    nothing yet? got it, facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1294
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nothing yet? got it, facts win again
    It is you who have nothing. as evidenced by your insistence that I not only prove a negative, but a claim I never made.

    apparently that is too difficult a concept for you to grasp. you claimed that gays were being oppressed in states that had granted equal rights. I never claimed that gays were not being oppressed. I only asked you to prove your claim.

    It's your claim, be a man and own it
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #1295
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Ahhhhhh... the bigot card flies, and your ignorance to basic facts shows. It is quite simple, though for some it obviously is not obvious.

    It's not the same.

    One was the marriage between a man and women; one has a vagina, the other a penis. The others do not possess these differences. So obviously they are not the same... are they?

    Doh!
    They are the same because BOTH felt it was wrong. You just excuse your bigotry. It's ok, we know how bigots are cowardly in their beliefs. Many Cons are cowardly.

  6. #1296
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    It is you who have nothing. as evidenced by your insistence that I not only prove a negative, but a claim I never made.

    apparently that is too difficult a concept for you to grasp. you claimed that gays were being oppressed in states that had granted equal rights. I never claimed that gays were not being oppressed. I only asked you to prove your claim.

    It's your claim, be a man and own it
    still desperate to try and make people believe gays are oppressed huh?
    i see its not working out well lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1297
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    still desperate to try and make people believe gays are oppressed huh?
    i see its not working out well lol
    you are the one trying to make people believe gays are oppressed. and, yes, it is not working out well for you, since you refuse to show any evidence to support your claim.....
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #1298
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    you are the one trying to make people believe gays are oppressed. and, yes, it is not working out well for you, since you refuse to show any evidence to support your claim.....
    AWESOME, please please keep saying this and doubling down on it.
    Tell us all how gays are not oppressed lol, once again nobody, NOT ONE educated, honest and objective person will ever believe that lie lol

    say it again though its funny.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1299
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    AWESOME, please please keep saying this and doubling down on it.
    Tell us all how gays are not oppressed lol, once again nobody, NOT ONE educated, honest and objective person will ever believe that lie lol

    say it again though its funny.
    and still nothing to back up your claim. keep laughing, sunshine.....
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #1300
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and still nothing to back up your claim. keep laughing, sunshine.....
    trust me i am, when a post contains something that mentally retarded, absurd and topically inept like "gays are NOT oppressed" its always gonna get laughed at because nonsensical babble like that is halarious
    Last edited by AGENT J; 03-04-14 at 07:39 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •