Page 129 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #1281
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    1.)you are the one deflecting. you are the one who made the claim. it's not my fault you cannot back it up.....



    so again, lists these ways that gays are factually being oppressed in the states that have granted equal rights
    1.)deflection fail 1
    2.) deflection fail 2
    again sorry nobody honest, educated and objective buys this we all believe you that gays aren't oppressed LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1282
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)deflection fail 1
    2.) deflection fail 2
    again sorry nobody honest, educated and objective buys this we all believe you that gays aren't oppressed LMAO
    and yet still no list to back up your claim. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more......
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #1283
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and yet still no list to back up your claim. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more......
    another dodge and another post that fails by you
    facts win again

    let us know when you have anything of merit we are waiting
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1284
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another dodge and another post that fails by you
    facts win again

    let us know when you have anything of merit we are waiting
    why bother? you'll just make yet another bull**** claim and then deflect and refuse to back it up.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #1285
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    why bother? you'll just make yet another bull**** claim and then deflect and refuse to back it up.
    nothing but anger yet huh? well thats very very funny to me but let me know when you have something factual
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1286
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nothing but anger yet huh? well thats very very funny to me but let me know when you have something factual
    FACT: you made a bull**** claim
    FACT: I called you on it
    FACT: you refuse to support your claim

    like you say....FACTS win again....
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #1287
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    1.)FACT: you made a bull**** claim
    2.) FACT: I called you on it
    3.) FACT: you refuse to support your claim
    4.)like you say....FACTS win again....
    1.) i did? link? quote? and then prove its BS lol i cant wait to read this fantasy
    all this equals your OPINION
    2.) see #1 OPINION
    3.) see #1 OPINION
    4.) correct my facts did, good job!

    now please provide your links, quotes and FACTS that prove it to be BS i cant wait!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1288
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    03-20-14 @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    575

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Who cares? Now we all know she's a deviate, great.

  9. #1289
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Just like a liberal, go to the courts when you cannot sell your personal opinion to the majority. Polls are personal opinions at the time based upon how the question is asked and many will say what they believe the pollster wants to hear. The real vote is and always has been quite different. Thought someone of your superior intelligence would have known that? the recent North Carolina vote should tell you that.
    Well, here's the votes from 4 states that more than off-set the vote of voters in the bible belt.

    Washington Approves Gay Marriage In Referendum 74 Vote (UPDATE)
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  10. #1290
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) i did? link? quote? and then prove its BS lol i cant wait to read this fantasy
    all this equals your OPINION
    2.) see #1 OPINION
    3.) see #1 OPINION
    4.) correct my facts did, good job!

    now please provide your links, quotes and FACTS that prove it to be BS i cant wait!
    1. I quoted it, you ignored it. (see post #1281)
    2. you made the claim. the onus is on you to prove it, not on me to disprove it. whether you like it or not, that's how these things work.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •