Page 114 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #1131
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    they have also "read" that being gay is a mental disorder lol
    Except articles claiming that homosexual behavior is abnormal have been refuted by science, seeing as how animals engage in homosexual behavior under observation.

    But we've yet to see any citation that demonstrates pure inter-species homosexuality or heterosexuality under controlled observations.

    We're still waiting for your cite. Why is that you can't cite anything, even though you claim your views are scientifically valid? ?

  2. #1132
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    My facts are more factual than your facts.
    really, your facts are backed up and can be support and proved by the medical community?

    please post them now

    your post fails again lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1133
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    dont need to, whats the definitions of hetero/homo/and bi sexual orentation? who defined them? the medical community lol
    facts win again
    How come you haven't yet posted any academic citations for your "facts" ?

  4. #1134
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Except articles claiming that homosexual behavior is abnormal have been refuted by science, seeing as how animals engage in homosexual behavior under observation.

    But we've yet to see any citation that demonstrates pure inter-species homosexuality or heterosexuality under controlled observations.

    We're still waiting for your cite. Why is that you can't cite anything, even though you claim your views are scientifically valid? ?
    still nothing huh?

    let us know when that changes
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1135
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Why don't you post us some facts that prove that gay or straight animals, i. e. those that engage in purely homosexual or heterosexual sex w/the same species, exists.
    Please stop, engaging in purely hetero or homosexual acts is not the same thing as being gay or straight....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #1136
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How many flaws can we find with this;

    1:

    Most homosexuals reproduce the exact same way heterosexuals reproduce.

    2:

    Homosexuals can and do reproduce without any special adaptations.

    3:

    And yet many animal species do just that. Further, many animals in nature use far more counterintuitive and straight up bizarre methods to reproduce. Here, let me present it to you in cartoon form:

    Attachment 67162361

    4:

    And yet it has been done throughout history, by other animal specias, and many(most?) gay people don't do this. That is alot of fail in one comment.

    5:

    Do you know the mechanics of how sex evolved to be pleasurable? It encourages people to do it. SO anal sex being pleasurable...

    6:

    You have a painfully simplistic view of people's motivations. People do things every day that do not feel good, and don't do things that do.

    7:

    I suspect most people would realize dirt is dirtier than anything.

    8:

    We also tend to avoid piss and blood on the street. Guess what those come out of...

    9:

    So you are using a definition of natural that means something other than "occuring in nature". What would that definition be?

    10:

    Your fixation on the anus is hilarious. Your ignorance is even moreso. Hint: there are other things in the anus, starting with air, and continuing on.

    11:

    Really? That is certainly not my experience.

    12:

    They are taught by people. People can be wrong. Certainly not a valid argument on the topic.

    13:

    I am rather embarassed that one person can be so wrong. You should probably try harder, because your post is a mess of inaccuracies and falsehoods.

    14:

    For as fixated on anal sex as you are, you sure are ignorant of alot of the details. Hint: washing after is good, so is protection...



    Well no, actually your post was entirely devoid of logic. Luckily for you, I have some time to correct you and hopefully teach you. What makes it particularly sad, is that your post says nothing about homosexuality, which is what every one else is talking about. Why exactly did you feel the need to talk about anal sex in detail in a thread that has nothing to do with it? Inquiring minds want to know...

    Dress, I'm not even going to bother.. What's the point, you like anal sex, think it's normal and natural, no amount of logic will sway you from your habit. As far as I know there's only one way to produce human children, one lucky male sperm, and one female egg. Heterosexuals don't have to think about it, homosexuals do. Mother nature isn't aware that we have test tubes and turkey basters, so that kinda throws a wrench into the "natural" argument, eh? The fact that homosexuals can reproduce was not the argument, it was whether they do so naturally. Ummm, nope they do not, period, and I know you think they do, BUT they don't, and I'm sorry that this makes you uncomfortable. Have at er big boy, delusions are fantastic.

    Tim-

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  7. #1137
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koros View Post
    Women don't have a penis. So, where is your anti-lesbian diatribe going to come from, huh? Or is it just, as it is for almost all homophobes, that you only want to denounce those people who you don't jack off to at night?

    No but they can buy them at the store, and often do, in fact I've never met a lesbian that hasn't used one, like EVER.. Got anything else?

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  8. #1138
    Wandering...
    Koros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 07:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,953

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    No but they can buy them at the store, and often do, in fact I've never met a lesbian that hasn't used one, like EVER.. Got anything else?

    Tim-
    Are you going to answer my question? Where are you going to get your anti-lesbian diatribe from, since it can't have anything to do with sticking their penises in things?
    “The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies.” ― Mark Twain

  9. #1139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    really, your facts are backed up and can be support and proved by the medical community?

    please post them now

    your post fails again lol
    Smh there you go again, trying to hide from the truth with deflections. The facts don't lie.

  10. #1140
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Smh there you go again, trying to hide from the truth with deflections. The facts don't lie.
    Translation: no you do not, thanks but we already knew that

    lets us know when you do
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •