Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1330

Thread: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

  1. #1011
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Buy a jigsaw puzzle and an Anatomy book, and get back to us when you're done.

    I know you desperately want it to be normal, but it's not. People are unfortunately born with defects all the time. This is just one of them.

    Doesn't mean you have to hate homosexuals, and most people don't. But it doesn't change what "normal" is.
    It's not a birth defect. That is a stupid, hateful thing to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #1012
    OPO extraordinaire

    MACS-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,426

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Buy a jigsaw puzzle and an Anatomy book, and get back to us when you're done.

    I know you desperately want it to be normal, but it's not. People are unfortunately born with defects all the time. This is just one of them.

    Doesn't mean you have to hate homosexuals, and most people don't. But it doesn't change what "normal" is.
    Wait, didn't you, and a few other conservatives, just complain about the length of this thread....and then continue contributing more and nonsense defect **** at that.

    Yep, here it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    100-page thread in "Breaking News" about a third-tier actress who prefers sex with women to men.

    If she were a Russian double agent, this thread would be half this long.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If certain gun guys are insulted by that? Good, they should be ashamed: the rest of US are sick and tired of having our intelligence insulted[/i].



  3. #1013
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    States have laws that are created by the state legislature, among those laws are the definition of marriage. The Supreme Court has upheld the rights of the states to make laws. You don't like it, tough. that is the way it works.

    I have no trouble understanding laws at all. Apparently you do especially the ones you don't agree with therefore you cry equal protection violation. Since marriage isn't in the Constitution and equal protection is, it doesn't apply to marriage. The best way to make that happen is to define it in the Constitution, then you will have an argument Until that happens you have none
    LOL I'll be toasting you soon enough when SSM is legalized in Texas with a SCOTUS ruling.

    BTW, sinec you like to use SCOTUS as being "consitutional" so is abortion, so if you don't like it, tough that is the way it works.

  4. #1014
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Buy a jigsaw puzzle and an Anatomy book, and get back to us when you're done.

    I know you desperately want it to be normal, but it's not. People are unfortunately born with defects all the time. This is just one of them.

    Doesn't mean you have to hate homosexuals, and most people don't. But it doesn't change what "normal" is.
    So we go from irrelevancies that have nothing to do with what we talked about, and fail even on the level intended(hint: a jigsaw puzzle piece that has a hole in back and protrusion in front, which fits into a piece with a hole in back and protrusion in front, which fits into a piece...well, that does not help your argument at all, kinda the opposite), to bringing up "normal", which is not what I talked about(hint: "natural" and "normal" are two different things). I would point out that I have not claimed that homosexuality is normal. I do point out that genius level IQ is not normal either.

    SO when you can respond to what I actually posted, and can actually make a point, please get back to me. Actually, keep making these really stupid arguments, they are both entertaining and help me make my point, while ruining any chance of you making any kind of convincing point.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #1015
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    It is natural to be homosexual. They can't reproduce with each other, yet they have existed for all of recorded history.
    Gay people have reproduced throughout history. It is even easier now.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #1016
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:11 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,308

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Gay people have reproduced throughout history. It is even easier now.
    Boy. It is just like them to complicate the issue.

  7. #1017
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Gay people have reproduced throughout history. It is even easier now.
    Yes they have. That's why I said "with each other".

    Straight people are still the number one producers of gay people.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #1018
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    LOL I'll be toasting you soon enough when SSM is legalized in Texas with a SCOTUS ruling.

    BTW, sinec you like to use SCOTUS as being "consitutional" so is abortion, so if you don't like it, tough that is the way it works.
    LOL, when hell freezes over

    As for abortion, aren't you happy your mother didn't believe in it?

  9. #1019
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:11 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,308

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, when hell freezes over

    As for abortion, aren't you happy your mother didn't believe in it?
    Why? Are you?

  10. #1020
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Actress Ellen Page: "I am gay"[W:1222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Yes they have. That's why I said "with each other".

    Straight people are still the number one producers of gay people.
    That one does not work either. I knew a couple married couples, with kids, where both the married couples where gay. The marriages where simply for benefits and to have kids.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •