Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 626

Thread: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat[W:600]

  1. #451
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,685

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    That's what you call complete desperation. Keep constructing that strawman
    no strawman at all.
    in fact to even call it a strawman is a strawman in and of itself.

    I didn't nothing to distort the argument. I simply proved that corruption doesn't just go one way. the only difference is don't see those senators beating people up and destroying personal property.

  2. #452
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    no strawman at all.
    in fact to even call it a strawman is a strawman in and of itself.

    I didn't nothing to distort the argument. I simply proved that corruption doesn't just go one way. the only difference is don't see those senators beating people up and destroying personal property.
    You misrepresented my argument in a very desperate way. People who are voted in to represent us should not be lying, smearing and using fear tactics. That has nothing at all to do with some union in PA. Can it get anymore pathetic?

  3. #453
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,264

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    The only think i like about the union contract I'm under is it is next to impossible to lay me off. everything else stinks. With my same profession, I made 50% more money under non union jobs because I was paid for individual bargaining, not collective bargaining. In fact, the whole benefits package was better because my previous companies wanted to entice the best. In 1998 and 1999, I made six figures because of individual bargaining. Recently I have come close, but still only gross five figures.

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    I'm not crying. I'm merely pointing out that part of the workers' decision was based on the smear/fear campaign of the Repub politicians in TN and how unethical such a tactic is toward the citizens of that state.
    No. This is an example of unethical tactics towards citizens... Philadelphia THUG indictment produces claims of union violence - Watchdog Wire - Pennsylvania A group called "Thugs" (the helpful union guys), that commited acts of violence, destroyed property (liberals hate private property) and were corrupt throughout its organizational structure.

    The workers in TN are adults and know what they want better than you, SO BUTT OUT.

  5. #455
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    No. This is an example of unethical tactics towards citizens... Philadelphia THUG indictment produces claims of union violence - Watchdog Wire - Pennsylvania A group called "Thugs" (the helpful union guys), that commited acts of violence, destroyed property (liberals hate private property) and were corrupt throughout its organizational structure.

    The workers in TN are adults and know what they want better than you, SO BUTT OUT.
    The desperate are out tonight

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    The desperate are out tonight
    In other words you have lost the argument, and are proceeding to name calling. Its kinda sad.

  7. #457
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    In other words you have lost the argument, and are proceeding to name calling. Its kinda sad.
    A strawman is not an argument.

  8. #458
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    A strawman is not an argument.
    Thats not a strawman. Your arguments are weak, and can not compete.

  9. #459
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Thats not a strawman. Your arguments are weak, and can not compete.
    A strawman is a misrepresentation of your opponents argument which is exactly what he did then you repeated.

  10. #460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    A strawman is a misrepresentation of your opponents argument which is exactly what he did then you repeated.
    I know what a strawman is, but what I said was not.

Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •