Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 94

Thread: The Hillary Papers

  1. #51
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    I did vote for McCain in 2008 and Georgia went for him. In 2012, I had lost total faith in Obama and I didn't trust Romney. Which one was the lesser of two evils? Regardless of who won, we still would end up with evil in the White House at least IMO. I voted for Gary Johnson for the simple reason he was the best candidate available and I wanted him to win. I wanted both Obama and Romney to lose. But I hardly ever get what I want, at least politically.
    What was it that you didn't trust about Romney?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #52
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,938
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    12345
    McCain was an easy choice, I didn't vote for him because he was a Republican, but because I thought he was the best man for the job. I voted for Perot twice because I thought he was the best man for the job, I voted for Browne twice because I thought he was better than Gore, Kerry or Bush II. I voted for Johnson because he was the best candidate in 2012, Romney and Obama paled in comparison to him. Whoever won in 2012, it would be business as usual. Bush II and Obama have governed just about the same. If one takes off their deep red or blue colored glasses, stuff cotton into their ears to drown out the rhetoric, one would come to the conclusion that Obama is nothing more than an extenstion of Bush the way he has governed.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,938
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What was it that you didn't trust about Romney?
    To keep this short, basically because he did an almost complete 180 from the beliefs he held most of his life in order to run for president. This was well documented in Romney’s run against McCain in 2008. It would have been easier for me to trust him if he continued on as the Rockefeller he was up and until he decided to run for president. But a Rockefeller Republican couldn’t win the Republican nomination these days. Besides, it is hard for me to trust any politician from Massachusetts. Although I did support Paul Tsongas when he ran for the Democratic nomination back in 1992. He was a deficit hawk and was pointing out the problems our national debt would bring us. Much like Ross Perot did.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  4. #54
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    The Hillary papers could certainly be described as a "hit list", and are, by our friends in the GOP.
    She absolutely terrorizes the GOPea-brainers who have been after her ass since BHO got reelected.
    Going after her husband tells you how desperate they are.
    My new GOP alternative hope is Paul Ryan--hope that isn't the kiss of death.
    He may be the only one in D.C. who truly has a handle on the economy, though I disagree with many of his priorities .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    You're right, I pulled the numbers out of my head for seatbelts, flatearthers, etc. If the Democrats want my vote in 2016, I suggest they nominate Schweitzer the Montana Governor who is thinking about running, perhaps a Jay Nixon, Missouri or even maybe a Diane Finestine if you must nominate a woman. On the Republican side, a Jeb Bush or a Bobby Jindal are two I could support, not mentioned as running, a Condi Rice if they must nominate a woman but my favorite woman above all would be Susana Martinez of Governor or New Mexico.
    Physics is Phun

  5. #55
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    who did that?
    Ask NP........
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #56
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    To keep this short, basically because he did an almost complete 180 from the beliefs he held most of his life in order to run for president. This was well documented in Romney’s run against McCain in 2008. It would have been easier for me to trust him if he continued on as the Rockefeller he was up and until he decided to run for president. But a Rockefeller Republican couldn’t win the Republican nomination these days. Besides, it is hard for me to trust any politician from Massachusetts. Although I did support Paul Tsongas when he ran for the Democratic nomination back in 1992. He was a deficit hawk and was pointing out the problems our national debt would bring us. Much like Ross Perot did.
    Tsongas eh? Well, then I am surprised that you couldn't see your way clear to go for Romney. Those two had more in common than not....Also, it's no wonder you don't care for the Clinton's then considering what they did to him in the primaries....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #57
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,938
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    The Hillary papers could certainly be described as a "hit list", and are, by our friends in the GOP.
    She absolutely terrorizes the GOPea-brainers who have been after her ass since BHO got reelected.
    Going after her husband tells you how desperate they are.
    My new GOP alternative hope is Paul Ryan--hope that isn't the kiss of death.
    He may be the only one in D.C. who truly has a handle on the economy, though I disagree with many of his priorities .
    I haven't paid much attention to Ryan, not since he was named VP for Romney. If the republicans want the independent vote, a must if they are even going to have a slight chance in 2016, I suggest they leave Bill Clinton alone. Among Indies, Bill is much more liked than either of his two successors. That is probably due to the simple fact, Bill represented a good economy. Then as time goes by, one tends to forget all the sexual exploits etc and only remembers the good.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  8. #58
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    The Hillary papers could certainly be described as a "hit list", and are, by our friends in the GOP.
    She absolutely terrorizes the GOPea-brainers who have been after her ass since BHO got reelected.
    Going after her husband tells you how desperate they are.
    My new GOP alternative hope is Paul Ryan--hope that isn't the kiss of death.
    He may be the only one in D.C. who truly has a handle on the economy, though I disagree with many of his priorities .
    Well, that'll sure invite reasoned discussion....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #59
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,938
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Tsongas eh? Well, then I am surprised that you couldn't see your way clear to go for Romney. Those two had more in common than not....Also, it's no wonder you don't care for the Clinton's then considering what they did to him in the primaries....
    Basically I would classify myself as a fiscal conservative and a social liberal with some populist thrown in. Although I never liked Bill Clinton during this time as president, I have come to realize he was a much better president than either Bush or Obama. At least in my opinion. I would rank Bush and Obama down near the bottom of all the presidents I have personally experienced and I go back to Eisenhower. Perhaps only Ford and maybe Carter would rank lower than Bush and Obama. Yes, that does mean I would rank Nixon above those four.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  10. #60
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    Re: HILLARY EXPOSED (yuck)

    Bolding three words out of five lines of reasoned thought.
    Didn't you do that to me once before?
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, that'll sure invite reasoned discussion....
    Focus on the good stuff, like my compliments towards Rep. Ryan.

    And, what would you call Democratic attacks on a woman just after the POTUS was reelected.
    Personally attacking her husband may have short-term gain for Rand Paul in the GOP primaries, but what level of discussion is that for a Senator?
    If you're against H. Clinton, R. Paul just helped the Clinton cause by DEMs and independent women circling the wagons.

    Now, if you can do better than SIX words of snark, please respond to the quality points I've made in both of my recent posts here .
    Physics is Phun

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •