Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 896

Thread: Iran sending warships close to US borders[W:623]

  1. #531
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Antiwar.com? really?
    What's your point? Don't play the "I'm going to ignore your source because I don't like their name" game. The content is supported. Doesn't matter who the messenger is.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  2. #532
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,944

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    What's your point? Don't play the "I'm going to ignore your source because I don't like their name" game. The content is supported. Doesn't matter who the messenger is.
    I don't usually play that game, either; but, there are some sources that aren't at all credible and Antiwar.com is one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  3. #533
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't usually play that game, either; but, there are some sources that aren't at all credible and Antiwar.com is one of them.
    Unless you can actually discredit them your accusation isn't valid.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  4. #534
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,944

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Unless you can actually discredit them your accusation isn't valid.
    I discredited it, before you even posted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #535
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Regardless, what I'm saying is that it's not as clear cut as once thought. I do believe Iran supported Saudi Hizballah, as to whether or not they were the brains behind the attack is another story. There is certainly a case of vicarious liability to be made against Iran.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  6. #536
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I discredited it, before you even posted it.
    Let me rephrase then, if you can actually show proof that your discredit of them as a source is warranted you're just blowing **** out of your ass.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  7. #537
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,944

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Let me rephrase then, if you can actually show proof that your discredit of them as a source is warranted you're just blowing **** out of your ass.
    Antiwar.com are the clowns that claim that American forces directly killed over 1 million Iraqis. That lie, by itself, should be proof enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #538
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Antiwar.com are the clowns that claim that American forces directly killed over 1 million Iraqis. That lie, by itself, should be proof enough.
    Care to prove that allegation?
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  9. #539
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 09:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    They can sail up to a foot of our territorial waters as far as I'm concerned. We should make it our business to know exactly what they are doing while pretending to ignore them, until such time as they actually do something.
    Again, the use of the word "we." We/your thoughts don't count. The US govt. doesn't care--it works for corporations, not you or me.

  10. #540
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Iran sending warships close to US borders

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Maybe you should try actually living there for a while. Then you can really see how "rational" they are. You are hilarious!
    I don think you understand what the term "rational actor" means when it comes to international actions, especially actions such as these.
    Iran is a rational actor because the Iranian gov like any gov 1.)wants to stay in power and 2.)peruse its best interest
    They are tired of the US sanctions and their military actions going on right outside their maritime borders, so what do they do they saber rattle. This is what they are doing to try to make the US make concessions. This is totally a rational actions.
    Rational actor does not mean what kind of gov they are or if the are oppressive or not..
    Are you honestly trying to pass off the mullahs who actually run Iran as rational? They are religious extremists.
    Rational actor does not mean what kind of gov they are or if the are oppressive or not..


Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •