Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 657

Thread: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

  1. #451
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    My 'love' requires nothing of the other person. I have in-laws that are gay. I love them unconditionally. I care for them. I support them. I dont agree with them, nor do I change my position on gay marriage. But I LOVE them. I love them unconditionally. They know they are welcome in our home and they FEEL welcome in our home. Yours and others stated position that unless you agree with them and change your position then you don't love them is simply foolish.
    ahh the problem is loving some one wont make it impossible to mistreat them

  2. #452
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    How often has the left been right about anything ? It's always about change, never taking the time looking at what the consequences will be and rarely ever getting it right.

    These are the same loons who blamed Ronald Reagan for the AIDS epidemic .
    yes theirs something screwy about your post


    Ad Hominem



    "If a crazy serial killer who believes he is surrounded by Teletubbies argues that if you drop a ball, it'll fall to the ground, because gravity will pull the ball towards the Earth, is he wrong? Do the arguments become less valid because you think there's something wrong with the person behind the arguments? Will the ball start falling upwards from now on?"
    óDeadpan Snarker Dendrophilian of YouTube

    Refuting an argument by attacking some aspect of the person making it, rather than addressing the content of the argument itself. It can consist of an attack on the person making the argument; the source of their information; their circumstances; their previous position; or a discrepancy between their actions and their argument.
    Ad hominem is very often mistakenly claimed in cases where an argument's opponent attacks its proponent in addition to presenting a valid counterargument. "You're stupid, therefore your argument is invalid" is an ad hominem; "your argument is invalid, therefore you're stupid" (or "Your argument is invalid and you're stupid") is not.

    who on hear blames aids on Regan ?

  3. #453
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Who caress what Canada does....Its not the USA.
    every one who cares about things outside of their country who happens to care about things happening in Canada

    every Canadian who cares what's happening in Canada who lives in Canada

  4. #454
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    You use words I gather you don't understand the meaning of. Unconditionally, love, care.... not even believable based on your stance that they remain second class citizens. I give them huge credit for not punching you in the face given your hypocrisy. Clearly they have way more integrity than you do.
    my big brothers the same way he gets along fine with are gay relatives and gay people in general probably only brings up his views that homosexuality is wrong when speaking to like minded people or people he wants to convert

    love doesn't grant reason or equality automatically

    not like every man opposed to giving equal rights to women hated their wives and daughters and mothers and any other women in their life

  5. #455
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Im all for giving 'them' the same love and moral support I give everyone. I dont have to agree with their choices or even support gay marriage to do so.
    so i wasn't asking for you to give love i was asking for you to support equality even for people who do things you oppose

  6. #456
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,674

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    ahh the problem is loving some one wont make it impossible to mistreat them
    sorry...the "problem" is insisting that if someone doesn't agree with you and embrace your lifestyle and choices then they must not "love" you or that they are "mistreating" you.

  7. #457
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,674

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    so i wasn't asking for you to give love i was asking for you to support equality even for people who do things you oppose
    I support your happiness. I don't believe SSM should be legalized. Make that mean whatever makes you happy.

  8. #458
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,791

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    sorry...the "problem" is insisting that if someone doesn't agree with you and embrace your lifestyle and choices then they must not "love" you or that they are "mistreating" you.
    dont have to "agree"
    dont have to "embrace"

    you keep repeating these lies and poster after poster exposes them and proves you wrong

    but you are FACTUALLY mistreating people by treating them as lessers, discriminating against them and not wanting them to have the same rights as you. Its extremely ignorant, arrogant and hateful and you should work on changing your views and making them less bigoted and more about love, understanding and tolerance.


    we value equal rights, your views do not, you factually view them as lessers and dont want them to have equal rights

    its ok simply accept it instead of lying about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #459
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,791

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I support your happiness. I don't believe SSM should be legalized. Make that mean whatever makes you happy.
    it factually means you dont support happiness or equal rights

    nor do you support civility, tolerance, human rights or civil rights

    your views are all about bigotry, its assam and sad hopefully talking to your fellow americans and human beings you can learn and change your views
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #460
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    your the only one in this thread that has displayed hatred

    if you disagree simply post examples of the hatred you are talking about

    who else in this thread wants people treated as lessers and thier rights infringed on . . . . only you lol
    no you don't have to hate some one to mistreat them sucks but its true you don't have to believe your mistreat some one to mistreat them sucks but its true

Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •