Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 657

Thread: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

  1. #441
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Perhaps. in the meantime...be happy J. Be free, be open, and be happy.
    ANOTHER dodge, why cant you answer and tell me what "view" you are talking about? lol

    unlike you im already happy, equality is winning and views like you are losing to education, common sense, decency, freedom and rights
    in the meantime try not to have such hateful and angry views try to suppress you want to treat people as lessers and deny them rights
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #442
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ANOTHER dodge, why cant you answer and tell me what "view" you are talking about? lol

    unlike you im already happy, equality is winning and views like you are losing to education, common sense, decency, freedom and rights
    in the meantime try not to have such hateful and angry views try to suppress you want to treat people as lessers and deny them rights
    Suuuuuuuure you are.

    Be happy J. Be open, be free, be happy.

  3. #443
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Suuuuuuuure you are.

    Be happy J. Be open, be free, be happy.
    already happy and your posts make me even happier, pure entertainment

    another post and another dodge lol
    i will ask again:

    what "view" you are talking about?

    who wants to take bets its dodged again?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #444
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    already happy and your posts make me even happier, pure entertainment

    another post and another dodge lol
    i will ask again:

    what "view" you are talking about?

    who wants to take bets its dodged again?
    Be happy, J. Be open, be free, and be happy.

  5. #445
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Be happy, J. Be open, be free, and be happy.
    NAILED IT! lol another dodge
    why do you keep dodging?

    what "view" you are talking about?

    any takers again?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #446
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,107

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    They (foreign nationals) shouldn't be doing it on American soil. Just like Americans shouldn't be protesting against another country's policies on their soil.

    Kind of plain and simple isn't it ?
    why should they not be doing it? why do principles end at borders?

  7. #447
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Let me get this right. You're saying that 70% of black Americans in California are bigots ? If you say so, but I disagree.

    Remember California's Prop 8 that would ban same sex marriage in California ? It was overwhelming passed by the majority. And that biggest majority were black American voters by 70%

    Over half of Latino voters are also bigots.

    Whites fared better, only 50% of whites are bigots in California.

    I remember the day after Obama was elected in November of 2008 and watching one gay or lesbian after another being interviewed and they were outraged. They were saying they voted for Obama because he was black, and the blacks backstabbed the LGBT community by overwhelmingly voting against same sex marriage.

    The LGBT community was pissed. I thought Westwood and San Francisco were going to hold Klan rallies and start burning crosses.

    70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds - latimes.com
    As for me, yes, I believe many in those groups are bigots and I've already commented on that fact and my frustration and confusion that those that have had to deal with the burdens, etc of being treated like second class citizens would be so careless and kindless with their determination to keep others thusly.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  8. #448
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    As for me, yes, I believe many in those groups are bigots and I've already commented on that fact and my frustration and confusion that those that have had to deal with the burdens, etc of being treated like second class citizens would be so careless and kindless with their determination to keep others thusly.
    exactly its not hard to figure out lol

    its a text book definition of bigot, facts are facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #449
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,107

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    You may have noticed that I posted earlier in this thread a map showing which countries where homosexualality is legal and where it's illegal. In some countries buggery is awarded with the death sentence. Buggery isn't against the law in Russia. Advocating buggery in front of minors (children) is illegal in Russia. And that's what these leftist agitators are protesting about. But not one word or protest against all of the countries where buggery is outlawed, not even those where it's a capital offense. Do you see a problem here ?
    and oppressive laws are ok because theirs worse laws how?

    the Russian law is not about arresting people for trying to talk kids into gay sex or even talking about gay sex its about arresting people for talking about being gay and who speak out for equality and decent treatment

    seems like it would be easer to get equality and change minds in less extreme nations don't you think?

    surly you don't see a problem because not condemning other foreign nations doesn't effect you

    and according to you people can do what ever the hell they want and no one should complain if it doesn't effect them personally

    you also try to make a distinction between gay sex and homosexuality so you can say people have never been oppressed by laws against homosexuality but then you loose it with this bit what happened to you?

    Advocating buggery in front of minors (children) is illegal in Russia.

    and since that line was a load of **** this one is to

    And that's what these leftist agitators are protesting about

    im going to take a not so wild guess and say every one who supports treating gay peephole decently is against murdering them for being gay

    im going to take an even less wild guess and say that any one who is complaining that people are not focusing on something worse just doesn't want people opposing them on what's currently being talked about and is trying to convince them selves that its ok to be dismissive
    Last edited by blarg; 02-10-14 at 02:37 AM.

  10. #450
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,107

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    You may have noticed that I posted earlier in this thread a map showing which countries where homosexualality is legal and where it's illegal. In some countries buggery is awarded with the death sentence. Buggery isn't against the law in Russia. Advocating buggery in front of minors (children) is illegal in Russia. And that's what these leftist agitators are protesting about. But not one word or protest against all of the countries where buggery is outlawed, not even those where it's a capital offense. Do you see a problem here ?
    I found the problem you doing this


    Appeal To Worse Problems


    Also called: 1. The "Children Are Starving In Africa!" Argument.
    2. Fallacy of relative privation (its proper name).

    Arguing that expressing concern about a (relatively) small problem means that the person doesn't care about any larger problems. A type of Strawman, this fallacy takes the opponent's claim and appends to it the following additional claims:
    1. That it is not possible to care about big and small problems simultaneously.
    2. That venting a minor complaint is sufficient proof that the major problem is considered unimportant.
    3. That if the person irritated over the minor problem did help solve or even cared about the big problems, s/he would then not mind at all that his/her car broke down or whatever the frustration was...or because there are people with worse problems, that person shouldn't complain about a frustration.

    The intent is to distort the opponent's claim X into "X, which is far more important than anything else."
    A similar fallacy is the "if you care so much, why aren't you doing something about it?" argument, which is also related to the Perfect Solution Fallacy in that the only way that the target can be doing something about it to the arguer's satisfaction is to be devoting 24 hours of every day to the issue and therefore not be involved in the debate.

Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •