Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 657

Thread: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

  1. #421
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Pshaw...no one is claiming victim status. I am merely pointing out the fact. the 'hatred' is quite clearly on display. Its ...you. And of course others like you.
    your the only one in this thread that has displayed hatred

    if you disagree simply post examples of the hatred you are talking about

    who else in this thread wants people treated as lessers and thier rights infringed on . . . . only you lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #422
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Yes...I acknowledge that like the current commander in chief I believe gay marriage is 'wrong' (though he has described it as 'immoral'). And yes...you ignored that reality the first time you voted for him. The difference is that I wast running for office so I didnt allow myself to be goaded into changing my position to get campaign cash and votes.

    Its really rather comical how easily you flash your hatred. And yet...sad.
    weird, none of that opinion changes the fact your views are bigoted and you are the only one displaying hater

    let us know when this changes

    FACTS WIN AGAIN
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And the funny thing is, up until he decided he needed to exploit the gay community for their campaign cash and votes, my opinion mirrored that of the guy you voted for president. Twice.
    And that is where your comments are quite idiotic cause I didn't vote for Obama in 2012. Nice try, have fun eating that foot in your mouth right now.

    Doesn't change the fact you are on the wrong side of history. I hope you have the courage to OPENLY keep admitting your view in the next few decades unlike those that voted against interracial marriage did.

  4. #424
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And that is where your comments are quite idiotic cause I didn't vote for Obama in 2012. Nice try, have fun eating that foot in your mouth right now.

    Doesn't change the fact you are on the wrong side of history. I hope you have the courage to OPENLY keep admitting your view in the next few decades unlike those that voted against interracial marriage did.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you didnt. And in 08?

    And look how feisty and angry you guys are. But hey...thats 'tolerance' for you...

  5. #425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thank you!

    so then you views are infact bigoted and not based on love thank you for proving that fact, you do not support equal rights

    discriminating against people, denying them equal rights and treating them as lesser human being isnt love

    name me and the others for caring about our fellow americans, for not being bigots and hypocrites for wanting them to have the same rights and freedoms as us, how dare we care about equal, civil and human rights, we are so angry and evil LMAO

    like i said it reminds me of the guy who beats the crap out of his wife and then says he does it because he loves her, its absurd, dishonest and illogical

    now if you can simply quote me saying anything about the other lies you stated that be great, we cant wait to read them
    Let me get this right. You're saying that 70% of black Americans in California are bigots ? If you say so, but I disagree.

    Remember California's Prop 8 that would ban same sex marriage in California ? It was overwhelming passed by the majority. And that biggest majority were black American voters by 70%

    Over half of Latino voters are also bigots.

    Whites fared better, only 50% of whites are bigots in California.

    I remember the day after Obama was elected in November of 2008 and watching one gay or lesbian after another being interviewed and they were outraged. They were saying they voted for Obama because he was black, and the blacks backstabbed the LGBT community by overwhelmingly voting against same sex marriage.

    The LGBT community was pissed. I thought Westwood and San Francisco were going to hold Klan rallies and start burning crosses.

    70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds - latimes.com

  6. #426
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    weird, none of that opinion changes the fact your views are bigoted and you are the only one displaying hater

    let us know when this changes

    FACTS WIN AGAIN
    Yes. Weird-you voted for and regularly defend a 'bigot'. And funny...but only one of us here has described unconditional love, even for people that (gasp) dare to believe differently and choose to love and act differently. I even want you to be happy. Someday...someday.

  7. #427
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Let me get this right. You're saying that 70% of black Americans in California are bigots ? If you say so, but I disagree.

    Remember California's Prop 8 that would ban same sex marriage in California ? It was overwhelming passed by the majority. And that biggest majority were black American voters by 70%

    Over half of Latino voters are also bigots.

    Whites fared better, only 50% of whites are bigots in California.

    I remember the day after Obama was elected in November of 2008 and watching one gay or lesbian after another being interviewed and they were outraged. They were saying they voted for Obama because he was black, and the blacks backstabbed the LGBT community by overwhelmingly voting against same sex marriage.

    The LGBT community was pissed. I thought Westwood and San Francisco were going to hold Klan rallies and start burning crosses.

    70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds - latimes.com
    J doesnt care. He voted for someone he believes to be a bigot. He only cares when it is the 'other side'.

  8. #428
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    1.)Let me get this right. You're saying that 70% of black Americans in California are bigots ? If you say so, but I disagree.
    2.)Remember California's Prop 8 that would ban same sex marriage in California ? It was overwhelming passed by the majority. And that biggest majority were black American voters by 70%
    3.)Over half of Latino voters are also bigots.
    4.)Whites fared better, only 50% of whites are bigots in California.
    5.)I remember the day after Obama was elected in November of 2008 and watching one gay or lesbian after another being interviewed and they were outraged. They were saying they voted for Obama because he was black, and the blacks backstabbed the LGBT community by overwhelmingly voting against same sex marriage.
    6.)The LGBT community was pissed. I thought Westwood and San Francisco were going to hold Klan rallies and start burning crosses.

    70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds - latimes.com
    1.) yes, if the voted or fought to discriminate against gays and deny them equal rights they are bigots against equal rights for gays and they are also huge hateful hypocrites also
    2.) yes i remember and if you say so, doesnt change anything, see #1

    80+% of the country was against interracial marriage when it was ruled on if that same amount of people would have voted to not allow it, discrimaint and deny equal and civil right they were bigots too
    3.) see #1
    4.) see #1
    5.) ok, meaningless to anything being discussed but ok
    6.) see #5

    anything else? lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #429
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And look how feisty and angry you guys are. But hey...thats 'tolerance' for you...
    links? quotes? facts?

    you got none

    your post fails and facts win again lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #430
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)Yes. Weird-you voted for and regularly defend a 'bigot'.
    2.) And funny...but only one of us here has described unconditional love, even for people that (gasp) dare to believe differently and choose to love and act differently.
    3.)I even want you to be happy. Someday...someday.
    1.) qoutes? links? facts? another fail
    2.) true thats us and not you
    3.) im already happy because bigoted views like yours are losing and equal rights is winning.
    keep fighting that good fight and trying to make your fellow human beings and americans lessers though lol
    always a GREAT day when equal rights wins
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •