Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 657

Thread: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

  1. #411
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,691

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lol

    why dont you simply answer the questions instead of dodging them and posting lies. Lets see if you can make posts with any integrity and honesty.

    1.) do you think gays should be granted equal rights/SSM?
    2.) Equal rights should never be voted on but if there was a vote tomorrow for gays to have equal rights/SSM would you vote yes or no?

    cant wait to see your answers but i bet you dodged it because it exposes your REAL and HONEST views
    Dont be silly. I've never dodged this question. I am opposed to gay marriage. I have said numerous times if it were to be voted on tomorrow (as it has already in around 40 states) I would vote against SSM. And if it were to happen that it were passed (or the more likely eventuality, when a judge rules that it must be made legal) life will go on.

  2. #412
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,806

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    yours and others hatred is quite clearly on display. And let's be honest...you and others are the only ones being 'rude' here. Your bitter hate filled rhetoric keeps you locked in this mindset that people cannot 'love' unless they embrace behaviors and lifestyles they disagree with. Its rather tragic but it DOES clearly illustrate the animosity in this matter.
    lol more posted lies that nobody honest buys, why do you keep dodging the questions?
    Last edited by AGENT J; 02-10-14 at 12:38 AM. Reason: edit cause SOME of the questions were answered
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #413
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,175
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    yours and others hatred is quite clearly on display. And let's be honest...you and others are the only ones being 'rude' here. Your bitter hate filled rhetoric keeps you locked in this mindset that people cannot 'love' unless they embrace behaviors and lifestyles they disagree with. Its rather tragic but it DOES clearly illustrate the animosity in this matter.
    "I'm the victim, here!" he yells, as he rationalizes his unwarranted disdain for gay people.
    Help fight Zika, TB, HIV/AIDs and water pollution by donating your CPU's excess processing time to scientific research.
    A self-serving billionaire engaging in historically massive personal corruption #NotMyPresident

  4. #414
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,806

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Dont be silly. I've never dodged this question. I am opposed to gay marriage. I have said numerous times if it were to be voted on tomorrow I would vote against SSM. And if it were to happen that it were passed (or the more likely eventuality, when a judge rules that it must be made legal) life will go on.
    thank you!

    so then you views are infact bigoted and not based on love thank you for proving that fact, you do not support equal rights

    discriminating against people, denying them equal rights and treating them as lesser human being isnt love

    name me and the others for caring about our fellow americans, for not being bigots and hypocrites for wanting them to have the same rights and freedoms as us, how dare we care about equal, civil and human rights, we are so angry and evil LMAO

    like i said it reminds me of the guy who beats the crap out of his wife and then says he does it because he loves her, its absurd, dishonest and illogical

    now if you can simply quote me saying anything about the other lies you stated that be great, we cant wait to read them
    Last edited by AGENT J; 02-10-14 at 12:42 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #415
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,806

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    "I'm the victim, here!" he yells, as he rationalizes his unwarranted disdain for gay people.
    I love them i just dont want them to have the same rights as me, i want them to be discriminated against and treated as the lessers they are <end sarcasm> lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #416
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Dont be silly. I've never dodged this question. I am opposed to gay marriage. I have said numerous times if it were to be voted on tomorrow (as it has already in around 40 states) I would vote against SSM. And if it were to happen that it were passed (or the more likely eventuality, when a judge rules that it must be made legal) life will go on.
    So then its quite ironic that you even admit life will go on with gay marriage legalized yet you would vote against it. You are the main problems in society. You just want to vote against peoples rights.

    You are like those that voted against interracial marriage. Don't worry, I hope you are open about YOUR vote in the future, unless you are are a coward.

  7. #417
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,691

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So then its quite ironic that you even admit life will go on with gay marriage legalized yet you would vote against it. You are the main problems in society. You just want to vote against peoples rights.
    As you wish. But we DO have evidence that it HAS gone on in states where it was legalized...so...realism IS something I ascribe to. And the funny thing is...Im not voting to make gay marriage illegal...it already is. My vote would be to not change the law. And the funny thing is, up until he decided he needed to exploit the gay community for their campaign cash and votes, my opinion mirrored that of the guy you voted for president. Twice.

  8. #418
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,691

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    "I'm the victim, here!" he yells, as he rationalizes his unwarranted disdain for gay people.
    Pshaw...no one is claiming victim status. I am merely pointing out the fact. the 'hatred' is quite clearly on display. Its ...you. And of course others like you.

  9. #419
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,806

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You are the main problems in society. You just want to vote against peoples rights.

    You are like those that voted against interracial marriage. .
    DING DING DING DING

    correct his views are against equal rights and he wants them infringed on
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #420
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,691

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thank you!

    so then you views are infact bigoted and not based on love thank you for proving that fact, you do not support equal rights

    discriminating against people, denying them equal rights and treating them as lesser human being isnt love

    name me and the others for caring about our fellow americans, for not being bigots and hypocrites for wanting them to have the same rights and freedoms as us, how dare we care about equal, civil and human rights, we are so angry and evil LMAO

    like i said it reminds me of the guy who beats the crap out of his wife and then says he does it because he loves her, its absurd, dishonest and illogical

    now if you can simply quote me saying anything about the other lies you stated that be great, we cant wait to read them
    Yes...I acknowledge that like the current commander in chief I believe gay marriage is 'wrong' (though he has described it as 'immoral'). And yes...you ignored that reality the first time you voted for him. The difference is that I wast running for office so I didnt allow myself to be goaded into changing my position to get campaign cash and votes.

    Its really rather comical how easily you flash your hatred. And yet...sad.

Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •