Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 657

Thread: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

  1. #371
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I'm curious to see if Apache thinks these laws are good.
    will be interesting but i bet the question will be dodged or a deflection failed attempt at humor or attempt to upset answer will be given.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 02-09-14 at 06:37 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #372
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) odd the person i was talking to and people in the conversation got it just find
    a bunch of people accepting a faulty argument doesn't make it valid.


    2.) you mean like the picture i provided?
    yes, what about it?

  3. #373
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    a bunch of people accepting a faulty argument doesn't make it valid.
    2.) yes, what about it?
    1.) you thinking your opinion matters doesn't make it valid either LOL and since your argument was it was poor but the people in the conversion understood it that makes your opinion even more useless, but this is typical and the MO of your posts
    2.) it meant thanks for your explanation captain obvious

    is there something accurate, relevant or even on topic that matters that youd like to discuss or are you simply going to continue to make posts trying to salvage the fact you guessed wrong and your post failed again? cause no one cares lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #374
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) you thinking your opinion matters doesn't make it valid either LOL and since your argument was it was poor but the people in the conversion understood it that makes your opinion even more useless, but this is typical and the MO of your posts
    You're appealing to popularity here and ignoring the fact that your argument was dependent on comparing two unlike things.

    2.) it meant thanks for your explanation captain obvious
    you're really not making sense

  5. #375
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)You're appealing to popularity here and ignoring the fact that your argument was dependent on comparing two unlike things.
    2.)you're really not making sense
    1.) again your opinion (NOT FACT) is meaningless, as usual your post is not about the actual discussion as explained in post 365 where you were shown to be factually wrong. My example was fine for what "I" was talking about lol

    2.) Im sure you feel this way thats what happens when you jump in and get wrong

    again your mistake and failed post cant be saved, now do you have something relevant, accurate and on topic?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #376
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) again your opinion (NOT FACT) is meaningless
    No, it's factual that a bunch of people agreeing with something does not make it valid

    https://www.google.com/search?q=appe...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

    and it's factual you compared two unlike things: you compared a performer to spectators


    2.) Im sure you feel this way thats what happens when you jump in and get wrong
    Ok?

  7. #377
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)No, it's factual that a bunch of people agreeing with something does not make it valid

    https://www.google.com/search?q=appe...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

    2.)and it's factual you compared two unlike things: you compared a performer to spectators
    3.)Ok?
    1.) once again I never said it makes it valid, do you ever not post lies? posting that lie only makes your posts fail more
    as a matter of fact would you like me to quote myself saying i agree with that statement? I said "you thinking your opinion matters doesn't make it valid either"



    2.) 100% factually proven wrong already, like i said in post 365, i told you the points I was making and they were not the points you MADE UP and assumed lol

    3.) yes its ok, its ok that your posts failed and were factually proven wrong again lol

    facts win . . . . again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #378
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)Yes it works that way LMAO
    its a hard sell to violate peoples rights and make them a lesser and then claim love

    reminds me off the abusive husband that tells his wife he beats her up because he loves her so much, nobody buys that, but it is very funny that you think somebody would.

    2.) you already proved this false, if i was gay this would not be true, you are being dishonest lol

    if you dont support equal rights for gays thats not love for them
    You embody why there is animosity and hatred between every group in the world that promotes hatred because someone dares to disagree with them. Attitudes like yours are 'the problem'.

  9. #379
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,165

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Del Zeppnile View Post
    Did Russia outlaw being gay, or did they just outlaw saying that being gay was equal to not being gay?

    Just curious?
    What they made illegal was spreading "gay propaganda." Though what the law enables Russian authorities to do is just arrest any gay person they see.

  10. #380
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,992

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Carjosse View Post
    What they made illegal was spreading "gay propaganda." Though what the law enables Russian authorities to do is just arrest any gay person they see.
    What odds is Vegas giving on who will be the first athletes to kiss on the podium?
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •