Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 657

Thread: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

  1. #291
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The ONLY mistake here is in your choosing the Olympic Games to throw your hissy fit. Just stop. Let the games finish, and then blast away at Russia.
    LMAO well its a good thing that didnt happen and its just another made up post. Posting lies wont help your failed posts. AGain take a deep breath, calm done, read what i actually said or simply ask me and this way you will avoid your mistakes.

    DO you have anything accurate or factual to talk about that i actually said?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #292
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO well its a good thing that didnt happen and its just another made up post. Posting lies wont help your failed posts. AGain take a deep breath, calm done, read what i actually said or simply ask me and this way you will avoid your mistakes.

    DO you have anything accurate or factual to talk about that i actually said?
    Go read post 290.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #293
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    1.) My point has been that the word "marriage" has meant and still means one man and one woman. Words have meanings, and that is what this word means. If gay people want to have a lifelong commitment and have all the benefits and negatives of being married so be it. But it is not by definition a marriage.

    2.) As for the definition of marriage, it has meant, over the course of my lifetime, one thing specifically.

    3.)If you want to change that to fit your lifestyle, you can call your relationship whatever you want to, but I am not going with you.

    4.)Likewise, those who want to change what the second amendment means will not get my support either. This is a subject I DO care about. I own guns, I reload and develop ammunition, I teach marksmanship and Revolutionary War history. I know what the founders meant by "shall not be infringed". I know why they stated it so plainly. And their opinions and reasoning for it are clearly outlined in the Federalist Papers. There is no question about it. Revisionists may try to redefine the meanings for their own purposes, but They. Are. Wrong.

    5.)And redefining marriage as two men or two women is incorrect too.

    6.)So regardless of your feelings, reality is still reality.
    7.)That does not equate to hate.
    8.) It more closely equates to people not getting what they want thinking they can force their opinions on others under the guise of fairness. It does not make them any less wrong. And the constant insistance that everyone else change their minds and definitions of words to clarify your feeling is selfish and exclusive. You simply can not be equal and exceptional at the same time.

    9.) So when you insist that I hate gay people after it has been made abundantly clear that I don't, it is not that you are gay or support gay people that riles me, it is your inability or unwillingness to listen to what I am saying that pisses me off.

    10.)It means you are either deaf, blind or so sure that you are right regardless of evidence to the contrary that I simply can not take you seriously.

    11.)And that is the last I have to say on the subject. I'm done with it.
    1.) factually false
    2.) factually false
    3.) it is factually marriage and nobody is asking you to go along with it you are free to "feel" that its wrong
    4.) I agree with you on this but this has absolutely positively nothing to do with the definition of marriage.

    WHere they are tied though is this, in BOTH cases the states are trying to infringe on rights and overstep thier power, so you should support both otherwise its hypocritical

    5.) this point fails every time somebody tries it not the same and its not being redefined, equal rights is being granted

    6.) i agree and parts of your reality are factually false and facts trump your reality

    7.) dont know you to know if its hate, its probably just topical ignorance

    8.) good thing this factually isnt happening, your strawman fails

    9.) dont know if you do or not, why did people say this? but the issues still seems to be you, some of the things you have said that you want people to listen to are factually wrong so its no surprise people are not listening to them. But again that doesn't mean you hate gays cause i dont know what else you said.

    10.) or like above what you said was factually wrong like above so nobody takes it seriously

    11.) good move, research this topic more so you can be more accurate
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #294
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Go read post 290.
    read it, means nothing and doesnt erase the mistakes you made.
    after you read the thread let me know when you can post anything accurate or factual on this subject that was actually being discussed
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #295
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    read it, means nothing and doesnt erase the mistakes you made.
    after you read the thread let me know when you can post anything accurate or factual on this subject that was actually being discussed
    Telling you that it's immature to use the Olympic Games to throw your fit isn't a mistake. I already pointed that out to you. And clearly you don't care what you look like. Post 290 wasn't intended to erase anything. If you read it you would have seen that it was to inform you of your folly.
    Last edited by Montecresto; 02-08-14 at 08:32 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #296
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    1.)Telling you that it's immature to use the Olympic Games to throw your fit isn't a mistake.
    2.) I already pointed that out to you.
    3.) And clearly you don't care what you look like.
    1.) since i didnt do that yes it is factually a mistake and dishonest lol
    2.) yes you pointed your lie out and it failed
    3.) no because im the person that has facts and your post do not

    again reread and when you have anything accurate or factual to discuss your mistakes can be avoided and the discussion can actually progress instead od your fallacies just being destroyed by facts.


    If you disagree simply quote this FACTUAL fit and my want to use the olympic games to do it lol i cant wait to read it, facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #297
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) since i didnt do that yes it is factually a mistake and dishonest lol
    2.) yes you pointed your lie out and it failed
    3.) no because im the person that has facts and your post do not

    again reread and when you have anything accurate or factual to discuss your mistakes can be avoided and the discussion can actually progress instead od your fallacies just being destroyed by facts.


    If you disagree simply quote this FACTUAL fit and my want to use the olympic games to do it lol i cant wait to read it, facts win again
    Insisting that host countries meet your requirements is where you are both wrong and using the Olympics to advance your agenda. And, I'm just giving the other fellas you've been abusing a break from you.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #298
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    1.)Insisting that host countries meet your requirements is where you are both wrong and using the Olympics to advance your agenda.
    2.)And, I'm just giving the other fellas you've been abusing a break from you.
    Transaltion: no agent j i have nothign to support the fallacies i cliamed

    we knew that already
    WOW do you even know what was actually said or discussed?

    1.)awesome you doubled down on your mistakes!!

    nope not MY requirements go back and read because you keep gettin it wrong and its also not my agenda LOL

    2.) this hasn't happened either, again like the FIRST question that was dodged dodged because your posted lied failed simply back your statement up
    for the sake of your posts not failing anymore and getting destroyed please go back and read what i actually said or simply ask me my opinion
    facts win again

    how about this, ill just go directly at your posts to expose them, this is where fantasy, assumptions and making stuff up will make a post fail every time

    What are "my" requirements?
    What is "my" agenda?

    this will be great

    who wants to take bets this is all dodged?
    Last edited by AGENT J; 02-08-14 at 08:56 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #299
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It's no plot by any means, it's arrogance, and nationalism. Enjoy yourself.
    Yes, why else would gay rights groups protest a significant scaling back of gay rights and violent scapegoating being directed at homosexuals.

    Clearly nationalism is the only answer ....

    #murica is evil

  10. #300
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Yes, why else would gay rights groups protest a significant scaling back of gay rights and violent scapegoating being directed at homosexuals.

    Clearly nationalism is the only answer ....

    #murica is evil
    It's the Olympics for Christ's sake. Can't believe the amount of politicizing going on while the games are running. Ok
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •