Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 657

Thread: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

  1. #151
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,081

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    I have no respect for perverts.
    I have no respect for bigots who label something perverted just cause they don't like it

  2. #152
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,081

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Don't worry dude, we can be far from a model democracy, but as long as we're better than those we point at, we're in good shape.
    also seems to be false yes

  3. #153
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    What's your point, Russia is corrupt??
    You're the one arguing that corruption isn't some unique issue there

    I hope you didn't just learn that Doc. My problem with Car and others is that we are somehow legitimizing the things about Russia we don't like because we're going to the Olympics there, or that athletes should be boycotting them on that basis. IT'S NOT THE TIME DUDE! It's the ****ing Olympics. Athletes are vested, deeply, and they don't have a say in where they are played. I think people need to just leave that out of it. When countries participate in the Olympics when they are held in the US, are they supporting the death penalty??
    Going by your posting habits, I think it's more about sticking with your "murica is evil" narrative

  4. #154
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It depends on what one considers significant. Let the republicans tell it and we are rife with voter fraud.
    A claim, especially one instigated for political interests doesn't mean there is any merit to it.


    But that is the mythical part of the electoral fraud. Annually it's a dozen or so Americans convicted of it, the real problem lies with local, state and federal governments.

    All are ways that the electoral process in America is compromised. But if the virtue is, hey we're not as bad as Russia, then indeed, we're in good shape.
    Please, cite your evidence for these wide ranging abuses and show us they are on par with Putin arresting, intimidating, and killing his political opponents

  5. #155
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,559

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    I have no respect for perverts.
    I wonder what Jesus would say if he came back to find you wanting to deny rights to people based on the fact that you think they're sinners. You sound like a pretty ****ty christian.

    Why don't you tell us about your sin so we can throw stones at you? Or are you without sin?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    This confirms what I've been afraid of, he LGBT activist have politicized sex.
    Incorrect, bigots like yourself made sex a political issue when you started denying rights to people based on their sexual behavior. I can't fathom why you want the government to be a part of your bedroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  6. #156
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    You're the one arguing that corruption isn't some unique issue there



    Going by your posting habits, I think it's more about sticking with your "murica is evil" narrative
    Wrong. I'm arguing that the Olympics aren't the time to start bitching and boycotting the host country! And you using Russia as a yardstick for American righteousness is laughable. Let patronizing Americans tell it and the US is on top in everything. I noticed in Car's graph that the US is 19th with countries like Singapore and Germany superior.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #157
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    A claim, especially one instigated for political interests doesn't mean there is any merit to it.




    Please, cite your evidence for these wide ranging abuses and show us they are on par with Putin arresting, intimidating, and killing his political opponents
    Again, I didn't say they are on par with Russia. But deny that electoral fraud is a problem in the US all you want. It won't change the fact that it exists. You have no control over any type of corruption in Russia or elsewhere. As Americans we should be interested in American excellence, but patronizing partisans overlooking the sins and failures of their party ensures more of the same. And that America is declining in all areas is a fact that all amount of denying will not change.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #158
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    W And you using Russia as a yardstick for American righteousness is laughable.
    Actually I am not. I am pointing out why your attempts to equivocate the issues with elections between the two states is laughable

    Let patronizing Americans tell it and the US is on top in everything.
    And if we listen to you it's the ninth pit of hell. I would imagine that means you are both wrong and letting your political agenda get in the way of facts

    I noticed in Car's graph that the US is 19th with countries like Singapore and Germany superior.
    And that would be relevant in a discussion about Russia how? Right, it's not and the only reason we are discussing the US is you brought them up to deflect and excuse russian policy targeting homosexuals

  9. #159
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Again, I didn't say they are on par with Russia. But deny that electoral fraud is a problem in the US all you want. It won't change the fact that it exists. You have no control over any type of corruption in Russia or elsewhere. As Americans we should be interested in American excellence, but patronizing partisans overlooking the sins and failures of their party ensures more of the same. And that America is declining in all areas is a fact that all amount of denying will not change.
    "murica is evil!"

  10. #160
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics

    Rainbow Flag Will Fly Over Montreal City Hall During Olympics
    Who gives a ****?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •