Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 231

Thread: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled[W:121]

  1. #171
    Advisor Chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    America!
    Last Seen
    10-15-15 @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    This might be dumb.... but maybe Correlation does not imply causation? Think about this.... more people are smoking pot..... so more people will have pot in there system in things like car crashes and accidents....

    I don't smoke so I don't know how it effects the body but yeah thats how I feel :X

  2. #172
    Professor

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    06-21-17 @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    You'll not these studies never include levels of thc, just presence.

    Then there's the recent discovery that impairment fades with regular use. Regular smokers perform better under high dosages than less experienced ones with lower dosages. Doesnt mean you should drive high, just that familiarity reduces impairment.

    Intentional misinformation. No more useful than eye color.
    Same thing happens with alcohol. What's your point, exactly? I had a cop once tell me that he pulled over a driver for a busted tail light to find that he was blew a .2 (aka, he should be dead). The only way he could tell he was drunk was the smell. I'm not entirely sure what your point is because we still ticket hardcore drunks for driving over the limit when they may not technically be impaired.

  3. #173
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    1.)can you do any of your own homework
    2.) your opinions are worthless
    3.) please show us you can do your own work
    1.) dont need anything out statements are about your link and your pdf, therefore thats all that is needed and your link and your PDF prove our statements right

    these are the facts proved by your link and your PDF that we pointed out
    the OP and PDF does NOT show the drivers were high at the time of the accident. FACT
    the OP and PDF does NOT show the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system. FACT
    the OP and PDF does NOT show that when the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system that it was because of the impairment. FACT

    facts win again

    do you have anything factual that impact these facts?

    2.) true this is why i didnt give them

    3.) already done by me and muiltiple posters, who is us? nobody agrees with the fallacies you presented.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #174
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    This might be dumb.... but maybe Correlation does not imply causation? Think about this.... more people are smoking pot..... so more people will have pot in there system in things like car crashes and accidents....

    I don't smoke so I don't know how it effects the body but yeah thats how I feel :X
    exactly, common sense and facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #175
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Links? until we some hard evidence linked to this study, all you have posted is opinion
    It's not opinion, it's fact. You do not possess the knowledge that marijuana was a factor in any of those wrecks. It's from your own source itself, tested positive for does not mean high at the time.

    So less you have more data, links to support the data, all you have is supposition, assumption, and opinion.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    The study is crap. Obama said pot is no worse than alcohol and he is the smartest person ever.

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) dont need anything out statements are about your link and your pdf, therefore thats all that is needed and your link and your PDF prove our statements right

    these are the facts proved by your link and your PDF that we pointed out
    the OP and PDF does NOT show the drivers were high at the time of the accident. FACT
    the OP and PDF does NOT show the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system. FACT
    the OP and PDF does NOT show that when the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system that it was because of the impairment. FACT

    facts win again

    do you have anything factual that impact these facts?

    2.) true this is why i didnt give them

    3.) already done by me and muiltiple posters, who is us? nobody agrees with the fallacies you presented.
    No you can't post anything but opinion, thought so

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It's not opinion, it's fact. You do not possess the knowledge that marijuana was a factor in any of those wrecks. It's from your own source itself, tested positive for does not mean high at the time.

    So less you have more data, links to support the data, all you have is supposition, assumption, and opinion.
    and all you and the other guy have presented are your own opinions with no data to say otherwise

  9. #179
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    No you can't post anything but opinion, thought so
    false, facts were already posted by me and many others and theres two links that support and prove those facts to be true.
    Heres the links again:

    Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled CBS Seattle
    http://www.coloradodot.info/programs...heet082011.pdf

    When you have somethign that goes against those facts let us know, we'd love to read them.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #180
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    and all you and the other guy have presented are your own opinions with no data to say otherwise
    reposting this lie doesnt make it true the data has been posted, you posted it and it proves these statements to be facts

    the OP and PDF does NOT show the drivers were high at the time of the accident. FACT
    the OP and PDF does NOT show the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system. FACT
    the OP and PDF does NOT show that when the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system that it was because of the impairment. FACT

    DO you disagree that the OP link and PDF link do not support and state these facts listed above? yes or no

    cant wait for your answer
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •