Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 231

Thread: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled[W:121]

  1. #161
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    facts come from links to evidence, you provided none as usual
    Translation: no you cant answer the question.
    No need to post a lie, the links were already provide by you? read them again


    does the OP or PDF show the drivers were high at the time of the accident? nope
    does the OP or PDF show the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system? nope
    does the OP or PDF show that when the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system that it was because of the impairment? nope

    theres are all FACTS that come from the links YOU posted. Once again facts win and show the presentation of the OP and PDF are complete failures, worthless and debunked.

    as always if you disagree provied any facts you have that state otherwise, so far the links you posted prove the facts above.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: no you cant answer the question.
    No need to post a lie, the links were already provide by you? read them again


    does the OP or PDF show the drivers were high at the time of the accident? nope
    does the OP or PDF show the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system? nope
    does the OP or PDF show that when the accident was cause by the driver that had weed in his system that it was because of the impairment? nope

    theres are all FACTS that come from the links YOU posted. Once again facts win and show the presentation of the OP and PDF are complete failures, worthless and debunked.

    as always if you disagree provied any facts you have that state otherwise, so far the links you posted prove the facts above.
    Have your presented anything that backs up your positon outside of your own opinions.......NO. Can you? after multiple posts here, survey says NO

  3. #163
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Present your facts to back up "your opinion"
    They've already been presented. Pot stays in the system for weeks. Treated positive for marijuana does not mean they were high at the time of the crash. You have no knowledge that marijuana is a factor in the wreck because you do not know if they were high at the time.

    That's all there is about it. What you claim the numbers mean is not what the numbers mean, it's inconclusive.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #164
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Right, are you smoking now? nothing was said about days
    You test positive for marijuanna days after smoking and in some people it could be weeks. So to answer your question, yes. Yes we are talking about days.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  5. #165
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    1.)Have your presented anything that backs up your positon outside of your own opinions.......
    2.)NO.
    3.)Can you?
    4.) after multiple posts here, survey says NO
    1.) yes you links prove the facts i pointed out, i havent given any opinions on the facts presented by the links
    2.) this is a proven posted lie
    3.) yes already done in the OP link and the PDF link
    4.) and your survey would be factually wrong. Facts prove it so.

    would you like them reposted?

    here you go your OP link and your PDF
    Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled « CBS Seattle
    http://www.coloradodot.info/programs...heet082011.pdf

    both of these support the facts pointed out by me and others that these studies only point out that the in recent years the cases of weed being found in a persons system as gone up, nothing else. Your post loses again to facts. Let us know when you can answer those questions please and thank you.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    They've already been presented. Pot stays in the system for weeks. Treated positive for marijuana does not mean they were high at the time of the crash. You have no knowledge that marijuana is a factor in the wreck because you do not know if they were high at the time.

    That's all there is about it. What you claim the numbers mean is not what the numbers mean, it's inconclusive.
    Links? until we some hard evidence linked to this study, all you have posted is opinion

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes you links prove the facts i pointed out, i havent given any opinions on the facts presented by the links
    2.) this is a proven posted lie
    3.) yes already done in the OP link and the PDF link
    4.) and your survey would be factually wrong. Facts prove it so.

    would you like them reposted?

    here you go your OP link and your PDF
    Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled « CBS Seattle
    http://www.coloradodot.info/programs...heet082011.pdf

    both of these support the facts pointed out by me and others that these studies only point out that the in recent years the cases of weed being found in a persons system as gone up, nothing else. Your post loses again to facts. Let us know when you can answer those questions please and thank you.
    Can you provide any evidence to support your opionion, not mine

    Please stop replying to me unless you have something beside YOUR opinion

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    You test positive for marijuanna days after smoking and in some people it could be weeks. So to answer your question, yes. Yes we are talking about days.
    no we are not, now we are talking about speculation

  9. #169
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    1.) Can you provide any evidence to support your opionion, not mine

    2.)Please stop replying to me unless you have something beside YOUR opinion
    1.) i havent provided any opinion, i pointed out facts that are proven true by these two links
    Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled « CBS Seattle
    http://www.coloradodot.info/programs...heet082011.pdf

    do you have any facts the disprove the facts that were already pointed out by me and others and proven with your own links?

    2.) havent presented any opinion only facts as the links prove.

    Once again, since facts destroy your posts, we are waiting for you to provide anything that disproves the facts pointed out by many posters about those two links.

    Do you have any?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) i havent provided any opinion, i pointed out facts that are proven true by these two links
    Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled « CBS Seattle
    http://www.coloradodot.info/programs...heet082011.pdf

    do you have any facts the disprove the facts that were already pointed out by me and others and proven with your own links?

    2.) havent presented any opinion only facts as the links prove.

    Once again, since facts destroy your posts, we are waiting for you to provide anything that disproves the facts pointed out by many posters about those two links.

    Do you have any?
    can you do any of your own homework, your opinions are worthless, please show us you can do your own work

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •