Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 108

Thread: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

  1. #61
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And again. What Zimmerman says is evidence. He stated he wasn't. So yes there is evidence.

    Nor is there any account that he was the aggressor.
    There is no information to even suggest such.


    First of all, you are ignoring eye witness testimony from those who saw partially what was happening in between the start and the finish.

    Secondly, you say that is "the only reason", which is nothing more than a complete fabrication. His actions were justified under the law even if he had been the initial aggressor. (Which we already know he wasn't as Trayvon confronted him first in a hostile fashion.)
    Secondly, had there been a witness to the initial contact between the two, you have no cause to even think they would have seen anything different than what Zimmerman said happened. None.
    So can the bs.


    Because nothing you have stated is intellectual or in concurrence with the evidence.




    You appear to disregard the evidence which makes your assertions wrong.
    That is a bias that you have displayed.






    There is no that many people who believe a gun shouldn't be used for self defense.
    So you are talking nonsense.
    Defending himself from an aggressor is a damn good idea/opinion, whether you agree with it or not.


    That is your ****ed-up opinion, and thereby showing your own bias.


    That is your ****ed-up opinion, and thereby showing your own bias.


    Accidentally?
    No, he shot the guy who was a lethal threat to him.
    I would hope that was on purpose and not accidentally.



    No he didn't.
    He did not ask to be attacked. That was all on Trayvon's part.


    The evidence says there was no fist fight.
    The evidence says that it was an unprovoked attack by someone acting out violently.


    The rest of what you said in nothing more than biased bs.



    That's your opinion, which you are entitled to and I don't agree with and will therefore ignore.




    BTW: did I mention that I hope Zimmerman gets his butt kicked so bad that it makes his nose bleed?

    Now maybe we'll find out how Zimmerman's fights turn out when he isn't packing a gun.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    That's your opinion,

    That is an opinion based on the evidence coming from your own keyboard.


    And that evidence is biased bs posted by you.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #63
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Healthier and bigger?
    No. Someone who is equally as matched, should have been chosen.



    Like in his world-famous bout with that 17-year old kid, Trayvon Martin, eh?

    That was a mighty fair fight, especially since Zimmerman ended it with a gunshot.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Like in his world-famous bout with that 17-year old kid, Trayvon Martin, eh?

    That was a mighty fair fight, especially since Zimmerman ended it with a gunshot.
    Your ridiculous assertion has already been addressed. There was no fight. Only an attack.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #65
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    That is an opinion based on the evidence coming from your own keyboard.



    And that evidence is biased bs posted by you.



    Hey, I said that you're entitled to your opinion, what more do you want?

    I could just as easily have told you to get the heck out of here.

    Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time being polite with some people.

  6. #66
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your ridiculous assertion has already been addressed.
    There was no fight. Only an attack.



    I will agree that it certainly wasn't a fair fight, since Zimmerman brought it to an abrupt conclusion with a gunshot.

  7. #67
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Hey, I said that you're entitled to your opinion, what more do you want?

    I could just as easily have told you to get the heck out of here.

    Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time being polite with some people.
    And I am just pointing out that what you provided was biased bs. As evidenced buy your own postings.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #68
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post


    I will agree that it certainly wasn't a fair fight, since Zimmerman brought it to an abrupt conclusion with a gunshot.
    And again.

    There was no fight. Only an attack upon Zimmerman by Trayvon.
    Learn the evidence.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #69
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Like in his world-famous bout with that 17-year old kid, Trayvon Martin, eh?

    That was a mighty fair fight, especially since Zimmerman ended it with a gunshot.
    Why do you try to start something and find it difficult to follow through?

    Z was afraid for his life thus Z did act in self-defense. The jury acquitted Z

  10. #70
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Why do you try to start something and find it difficult to follow through?

    Z was afraid for his life thus Z did act in self-defense. The jury acquitted Z



    Let's see who acquits him in the boxing ring.

    He may very likely be afraid for his life there.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •