Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 108

Thread: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

  1. #51
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    According to the evidence.

    Wrong.
    Zimmerman was an eye witness to what happened.
    And the evidence supports his account.
    He was also giving his account before he even knew who if any saw what happened.
    To even suggest he wasn't telling the truth is ridiculous.

    And btw, it was Trayvon who was the clown, a violent clown for attacking a person.



    Zimmerman was a lot more than a witness.

    He is the man who used his gun and made that incident front page news.

    Because he's the guy who profiled, targeted, followed and shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

    Maybe he wasn't found guilty of murder, but there's no doubt about the fact that he put the bullet in Trayvon Martin that killed him.
    Last edited by shrubnose; 02-07-14 at 06:50 AM.

  2. #52
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    According to the evidence.

    Wrong.
    Zimmerman was an eye witness to what happened. And the evidence supports his account.
    He was also giving his account before he even knew who if any saw what happened.
    To even suggest he wasn't telling the truth is ridiculous.

    And btw, it was Trayvon who was the clown, a violent clown for attacking a person.



    What do you call Zimmerman who put a bullet into a 17-year old kid that he couldn't handle and killed him?

    How do you describe that guy?

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    They should make it a cage match. And as soon as they put DMX in the cage they should make him wear milkbone underwear and lock him in there with 13 hungry pit bulls. And maybe throw Michael Vick in there too.

    That would be poetic justice. DMX didn't even do 1 day in jail for what he did to those dogs.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Zimmerman was a lot more than a witness.

    He is the man who used his gun and made that incident front page news.
    No he didn't.
    Instead of focusing on the many deaths that blacks cause blacks, the BGI made it front page News by making a non-racial event racial.


    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Because he's the guy who profiled, targeted, followed and shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

    He is the one who spotted a person who was acting suspiciously. That isn't profiling.
    He was the person who then called the police on the suspicious person.
    He is the one who followed to keep an eye on that suspicious person to point them out to police when they arrived.
    He is then the person who was then confronted first by that suspicious person, knocked to the ground by a sucker punch from that suspicious person who then got on top of him and started slamming his head into the ground.
    He is the person who called for help several times.
    He is the person who then, after all that, when the suspicious person saw his gun and went for it with the stated intent to kill him, he got it first and used it in defense of his life by shooting the suspicious person attacking him, one time.


    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Maybe he wasn't found guilty of murder, but there's no doubt about the fact that he put the bullet in Trayvon Martin that killed him.
    And as we know, it was for a damn good reason.



    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    What do you call Zimmerman who put a bullet into a 17-year old kid that he couldn't handle and killed him?

    How do you describe that guy?
    Stop being obtuse. You already know he was defending himself against a violent young adult who had been slamming his head into the ground.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #55
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    They should make it a cage match. And as soon as they put DMX in the cage they should make him wear milkbone underwear and lock him in there with 13 hungry pit bulls. And maybe throw Michael Vick in there too.

    That would be poetic justice. DMX didn't even do 1 day in jail for what he did to those dogs.
    Better yet one of those matches where you can use weapons and such. Tables ladders and chairs.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  6. #56
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    According to the evidence.

    Wrong.
    Zimmerman was an eye witness to what happened. And the evidence supports his account.
    He was also giving his account before he even knew who if any saw what happened.
    To even suggest he wasn't telling the truth is ridiculous.

    And btw, it was Trayvon who was the clown, a violent clown for attacking a person.
    What ???? Dude there is no evidence that says Zimmerman wasn't the aggressor. The only reason he is not in jail right now is because there are no witnesses to account for that time between the start of the altercation and the point where he shot him........... You know what, there is no point trying to have an intelligent conversation with you about this. Just by your comments you appear to be one of "those" whose declared Trayvon guilty just for being "tall". I spent too much energy discussing this case.

    Moving on........

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  7. #57
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No he didn't.
    Instead of focusing on the many deaths that blacks cause blacks, the BGI made it front page News by making a non-racial event racial.




    He is the one who spotted a person who was acting suspiciously. That isn't profiling.
    He was the person who then called the police on the suspicious person.
    He is the one who followed to keep an eye on that suspicious person to point them out to police when they arrived.
    He is then the person who was then confronted first by that suspicious person, knocked to the ground by a sucker punch from that suspicious person who then got on top of him and started slamming his head into the ground.
    He is the person who called for help several times.
    He is the person who then, after all that, when the suspicious person saw his gun and went for it with the stated intent to kill him, he got it first and used it in defense of his life by shooting the suspicious person attacking him, one time.


    And as we know, it was for a damn good reason.









    Stop being obtuse. You already know he was defending himself against a violent young adult who had been slamming his head into the ground.



    That is your ****ed-up opinion, which you are entitled to and a lot of people don't agree with.




    I don't wish Mr. Zimmerman any good luck in the boxing ring, or in his future life.

    That dude deserves any bad things that happen to him.

    He didn't just accidentally happen to be the guy who shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

    He put himself in that position.

    When he couldn't defend himself against a 17-year old kid in a fist fight that he brought on, with his actions, he shot and killed that kid.






    "What goes around, comes around."




    There is justice on this planet.

    It isn't always delivered as fast as we would like it to be, but eventually those who deserve it usually get the severe ass-whipping that they deserve.

    I hope that Mr Zimmerman gets one that he'll never forget soon.
    Last edited by shrubnose; 02-07-14 at 11:34 AM.

  8. #58
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    That is your ****ed-up opinion, which you are entitled to and a lot of people don't agree with.




    I don't wish Mr. Zimmerman any good luck in the boxing ring, or in his future life.

    That dude deserves any bad things that happen to him.






    "What goes around, comes around."
    Exactly. And why do people like this guy use black on black crime as a counter argument?

    I have never heard or seen a drive by shooter stay at the crime scene where he just shot some one and claim self defense and the cop didn't arrest them.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  9. #59
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    What ???? Dude there is no evidence that says Zimmerman wasn't the aggressor.
    And again. What Zimmerman says is evidence. He stated he wasn't. So yes there is evidence.

    Nor is there any account that he was the aggressor.
    There is no information to even suggest such.


    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    The only reason he is not in jail right now is because there are no witnesses to account for that time between the start of the altercation and the point where he shot him...........
    First of all, you are ignoring eye witness testimony from those who saw partially what was happening in between the start and the finish.

    Secondly, you say that is "the only reason", which is nothing more than a complete fabrication. His actions were justified under the law even if he had been the initial aggressor. (Which we already know he wasn't as Trayvon confronted him first in a hostile fashion.)
    Secondly, had there been a witness to the initial contact between the two, you have no cause to even think they would have seen anything different than what Zimmerman said happened. None.
    So can the bs.


    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    there is no point trying to have an intelligent conversation with you about this.
    Because nothing you have stated is intellectual or in concurrence with the evidence.



    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Just by your comments you appear ...
    You appear to disregard the evidence which makes your assertions wrong.
    That is a bias that you have displayed.





    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    And as we know, it was for a damn good reason.
    That is your ****ed-up opinion, which you are entitled to and a lot of people don't agree with.

    There is no that many people who believe a gun shouldn't be used for self defense.
    So you are talking nonsense.
    Defending himself from an aggressor is a damn good idea/opinion, whether you agree with it or not.


    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I don't wish Mr. Zimmerman any good luck in the boxing ring, or in his future life.
    That is your ****ed-up opinion, and thereby showing your own bias.


    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    That dude deserves any bad things that happen to him.
    That is your ****ed-up opinion, and thereby showing your own bias.


    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    He didn't just accidentally happen to be the guy who shot and killed Trayvon Martin.
    Accidentally?
    No, he shot the guy who was a lethal threat to him.
    I would hope that was on purpose and not accidentally.


    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    He put himself in that position.

    No he didn't.
    He did not ask to be attacked. That was all on Trayvon's part.


    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    When he couldn't defend himself against a 17-year old kid in a fist fight that he brought on, with his actions, he shot and killed that kid.
    The evidence says there was no fist fight.
    The evidence says that it was an unprovoked attack by someone acting out violently.


    The rest of what you said in nothing more than biased bs.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #60
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    Re: Rapper DMX vs George Zimmerman in Boxing Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Yeaaaah...because in a fight between a responsible gun owner and a black rapper, the former is going to be the first to pull out a gun...
    From all the stories about Z brandishing his guns at inappropriate times, I'm not sure I'd call him "responsible."


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •