Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 156

Thread: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

  1. #51
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,524

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    why are you asking me? I did not make that claim.
    Post #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    How many people did MLK threaten to beat the hell out of because of a recent current event?

  2. #52
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,070

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Charity's a fine idea. A soup kitchen would be nice. It's another example of some poor decision-making in my mind. Reminds me of Tonya Harding.
    Perhaps next will be Dancing with the Stars?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Well, he did kill an unarmed minor...I know, no biggie.
    False narrative to spin what actually happened, against Zimmerman.
    He killed a young adult who had been beating his head into the ground.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #54
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    What I said is a fact completely free of spin. You do spin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    False narrative to spin what actually happened, against Zimmerman.
    He killed a young adult who had been beating his head into the ground.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    It is simply a fact he killed an unarmed minor...
    Fist = 'armed'.

    Holding noes and mouth shut = 'armed'.

    Yes, Tryvon was armed.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    What I said is a fact completely free of spin. You do spin.
    Wrong.
    It is purposeful spin to make it appear Zimmerman was in the wrong when he wasn't.

    Using your own body as a weapon is not being unarmed.
    And he was a young adult old enough to be emancipated and join the military.
    And old enough to be charged as an adult.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #57
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    This is what you do. He did not get emancipated. He did not join the military. He wasn't charged. On the other hand, Zimmerman killed an unarmed minor. Until you come up with something to dispute this fact I am done talking about it. Zimmerman killed an unarmed minor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    It is purposeful spin to make it appear Zimmerman was in the wrong when he wasn't.

    Using your own body as a weapon is not being unarmed.
    And he was a young adult old enough to be emancipated and join the military.
    And old enough to be charged as an adult.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  8. #58
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    This is what you do. He did not get emancipated. He did not join the military. He wasn't charged. On the other hand, Zimmerman killed an unarmed minor. Until you come up with something to dispute this fact I am done talking about it. Zimmerman killed an unarmed minor.

    No, this is what you do, and you always get corrected by someone.
    Stop the spin and you wouldn't be corrected.
    But we know you can't because you just have to make it appear as though Zimmerman was in the wrong when he wasn't.

    Doesn't matter if he had been.
    I said he was a young adult old enough to be emancipated and charged as an adult for a crime.
    That puts your claim of being a minor in perspective

    And you claim of being unarmed is untrue.
    A person using their own body as a weapon is not unarmed.
    But as we can see you want to be dishonest to present a false narrative.
    And it is why you are going to be corrected you you spout such nonsense.


    .
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #59
    Educator
    MichaelJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Suckachusetts
    Last Seen
    05-25-16 @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    The Game said he will be fighting for the legacy of that little thug in training?

    I'm sorry, this kid would have wound up dead or in jail...his track record speaks for itself (go ahead, tell me all about how he 'was just turning his life around). Zimmerman isn't a model example, complex or not...he was defending himself, and was found to be innocent. Done deal.

    He's quite the shining example of our lovely youth

    Off of baby trayvon the angels phone. He's 17. I'm pretty sure he's not doing IDPA or pro 2A.



    I'm sick of the race baiters on this. He was a little punk, thought he was hard, got caught up...was in over his head, and he ended up drowning in it. If this never happened, we would be able to see him doing a dime in miami/dade for something full retard, or probably dead. If you're dumb enough to try and rush someone in a stand your ground state, you deserve what's coming...knock knock, who's there, Darwin...you're trying to roll someone in a stand your ground state, dumbass, now remove yourself from the gene pool.
    Last edited by MichaelJR; 02-02-14 at 07:34 PM.

  10. #60
    Educator
    MichaelJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Suckachusetts
    Last Seen
    05-25-16 @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    It is simply a fact he killed an unarmed minor, and I some point that night, even according to Z's account, Zimmerman made a decision that put him in a position that he (according to him) had to kill Martin. It might have been self defense, but if Zimmerman were a responsible adult he could have avoided it.

    QUOTE=Rainman05;1062874169]Yes, and while he did kill someone, he did so in self defense, so it wasn't murder. The court said it, so that's the reality of things. You may not agree, but you have no moral or legal leg to stand on now to support any accusation. I mean, there is 1 leg you can choose to stand on... more like a tail really, and that's vigilantiism. Which is what those 2 rappers do.
    [/QUOTE]

    So....he must have walked into Trayvons fists, and that ground just happened to have gotten in the way?

    Kid had it coming, one way or another, someone with Trayvons mindset wasn't long for this planet.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •