Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 156

Thread: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

  1. #141
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,499

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    You're dodging the question and the topic. Is this an interrogation? Is this Rainmans' views of the world? I've more than obliged you in your rather twisty-twirly attempt to derail the topic. I posted a reply to your question about the black lawyer scenario. You have provided no rebuttle to it. Am I to understand you agree with it or not? And you also provided no rebuttle to the racist vigilante rappers question. So either start engaging in a discussion or stop questioning me.
    You didn't ask me a question so I am not dodging anything. I am trying to understand your view by asking you a question. After I fully understand you're views on what constitutes as racism and vigilantism, then I will offer you my full opinion on that if you so like.

    I'll ask again… do you think it is racist to racially profile black people as dangerous and more violent and criminal that white people? Isn't that all about race, race, race, and seeing race as opposed to seeing the individual?

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    So he won't need a backup piece?
    what about those rappers? many of them carry guns or a security posse, they may not be any better off

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    You didn't ask me a question so I am not dodging anything. I am trying to understand your view by asking you a question. After I fully understand you're views on what constitutes as racism and vigilantism, then I will offer you my full opinion on that if you so like.

    I'll ask again… do you think it is racist to racially profile black people as dangerous and more violent and criminal that white people? Isn't that all about race, race, race, and seeing race as opposed to seeing the individual?
    ...
    You ask me a question. I answer it. You abandon the subject completely and move to another topic. Offer no rebuttle to any of the issues i raised. I shouldn't have to end every comment I make with "what do you think about this? care to offer your opinion on my thoughts?".

    As it stands. I told you in quite sensible ways why those 2 rappers are racist vigilantes and why your example of the black lawyer is also racist. You offered no reply on those subjects but moved to another. Classic deviation of the topic. This is how you derail threads.

    Unless you offer a reply on what I said, then I won't answer any further questions that lead to derailing the thread. I know this is a tactic that simpletons usually use in forum debates to evade having to face their failures in logic and their wrong opinions. So I won't let you do that. Reply to my posts in a sensible manner as I have, argue your position and then we can have a conversation that is a 2-way street.

    So, if you disagree with me on the fact that the 2 rappers are racist vigilantes and zimmerman is a hero/martyr (take ur pick), argue why.

    If you disagree with the fact that the example of the black lawyer that wants to defend blacks that you provided is racist, explain to me why.
    After we're done discussing these 2 items, we can move to another.

  4. #144
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,499

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match



    You're turning this into a personal attack on men, and that makes you a coward.

    If you can't answer the question, fine. I don't fully understand your beliefs on what constitutes as racism, but if you are fine with racial profiling of black men and then call black men racists for feeling they are unfairly treated in the justice system, then you are personally unfair to black people and that would make you racist according to your own definition of racism.

    I suspect you are comfortable with racial profiling and you knew I'd call you out, so instead of owning up to your screwed up belief system that is racially titled to benefit your lily white ass, you went out of your way to try to attack me for asking you a question you knew better than answering.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    ...
    You ask me a question. I answer it. You abandon the subject completely and move to another topic. Offer no rebuttle to any of the issues i raised. I shouldn't have to end every comment I make with "what do you think about this? care to offer your opinion on my thoughts?".

    As it stands. I told you in quite sensible ways why those 2 rappers are racist vigilantes and why your example of the black lawyer is also racist. You offered no reply on those subjects but moved to another. Classic deviation of the topic. This is how you derail threads.

    Unless you offer a reply on what I said, then I won't answer any further questions that lead to derailing the thread. I know this is a tactic that simpletons usually use in forum debates to evade having to face their failures in logic and their wrong opinions. So I won't let you do that. Reply to my posts in a sensible manner as I have, argue your position and then we can have a conversation that is a 2-way street.

    So, if you disagree with me on the fact that the 2 rappers are racist vigilantes and zimmerman is a hero/martyr (take ur pick), argue why.

    If you disagree with the fact that the example of the black lawyer that wants to defend blacks that you provided is racist, explain to me why.
    After we're done discussing these 2 items, we can move to another.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post


    You're turning this into a personal attack on men, and that makes you a coward.

    If you can't answer the question, fine. I don't fully understand your beliefs on what constitutes as racism, but if you are fine with racial profiling of black men and then call black men racists for feeling they are unfairly treated in the justice system, then you are personally unfair to black people and that would make you racist according to your own definition of racism.

    I suspect you are comfortable with racial profiling and you knew I'd call you out, so instead of owning up to your screwed up belief system that is racially titled to benefit your lily white ass, you went out of your way to try to attack me for asking you a question you knew better than answering.
    yeah, if we know two black men robbed a bank in say Phoenix, we should never consider pulling over and questioning only black men but all white and hispanic men as well.

  6. #146
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,499

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    yeah, if we know two black men robbed a bank in say Phoenix, we should never consider pulling over and questioning only black men but all white and hispanic men as well.
    Cops don't pull over citizens for the purpose of interrogating them like that as it is…

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post


    You're turning this into a personal attack on men, and that makes you a coward.

    If you can't answer the question, fine. I don't fully understand your beliefs on what constitutes as racism, but if you are fine with racial profiling of black men and then call black men racists for feeling they are unfairly treated in the justice system, then you are personally unfair to black people and that would make you racist according to your own definition of racism.

    I suspect you are comfortable with racial profiling and you knew I'd call you out, so instead of owning up to your screwed up belief system that is racially titled to benefit your lily white ass, you went out of your way to try to attack me for asking you a question you knew better than answering.
    I'm not attacking men. I am a man.... how do I attack men?

    It's not that I can't or won't answer your question, is that I refuse to do so until you reciprocate some respect, the same amount I gave to you when I chose to respond to your comments and to your requests. I will however, not allow myself to be pushed around in an online debate. A debate = back and forward, not question after question. You can't state what my opinions are on racial profiling because I haven't stated them here. You're projecting so hard I could run powerpoint presentations off you.

    So I shall remind you of what you need to do to continue this discussion in a respectable manner and not just leech.
    --------------------
    So, if you disagree with me on the fact that the 2 rappers are racist vigilantes and zimmerman is a hero/martyr (take ur pick), argue why.

    If you disagree with the fact that the example of the black lawyer that wants to defend blacks that you provided is racist, explain to me why.
    After we're done discussing these 2 items, we can move to another.
    ------------------------

    I await your replies and some common decency.

  8. #148
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,499

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    I'm not attacking men. I am a man.... how do I attack men?
    I meant you were attacking me, not men… and you are attacking me.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Cops don't pull over citizens for the purpose of interrogating them like that as it is…
    they do when someone just robbed a bank.......damn

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I meant you were attacking me, not men… and you are attacking me.
    What attacks?
    Again:

    So I shall remind you of what you need to do to continue this discussion in a respectable manner and not just leech.
    --------------------
    So, if you disagree with me on the fact that the 2 rappers are racist vigilantes and zimmerman is a hero/martyr (take ur pick), argue why.

    If you disagree with the fact that the example of the black lawyer that wants to defend blacks that you provided is racist, explain to me why.
    After we're done discussing these 2 items, we can move to another.
    ------------------------

    I await your replies and some common decency.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •