Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 156

Thread: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

  1. #131
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No, just when i point to the obvious

    Yes. Obviously wrong.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  2. #132
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,327

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Lol...really? Did MSNBC tell you about baby-trayvons past? Cell phone? B&E supply bag?

    Zimmerman was never convicted of a single crime...otherwise....he would be federally prohibited from owning a gun...which he isn't. AKA, not a criminal.

    Trayvon had it coming no matter what, 17 years old....21....25....he would be in jail or dead. Another statistic. I'd be willing to bet my 401K on that.
    So he is guilty without being convicted.

    I am sorry that you think that killing someone makes you a celebrity.

    It sounds as if you think he did us a service. I do not.

  3. #133
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    So he is guilty without being convicted.

    I am sorry that you think that killing someone makes you a celebrity.

    It sounds as if you think he did us a service. I do not.
    they both sounded like ****s to me.

  4. #134
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,365

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Well, he did kill an unarmed minor...I know, no biggie.
    Martin was a 17 year old punk. If you believe the story the jury believed, then he was attacking Zimmerman. Z defended himself. Legally Martin was a minor, but you do not ask for an ID when somebody is slamming your head into the ground.

    Armed does not necessarily mean packing a .44. Fists, box cutters, anything capable of injury is considered arms.

    Zimmerman is a fool. Martin was a fool. Either could and should have walked away. This should not have happened.

    If I were Zimmerman, I would change my name to Smith, grow a beard, stay out of the public eye, and get on with my life. But I'm not Zimmerman, And I won't be watching this theatrical performance.

  5. #135
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,518

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Serious question, if a black person becomes a lawyer and says they want to fight for black people in the court system because they think black people are overwhelmingly over prosecuted by the system, does that make them racist?



    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    I did and I repeated myself at least half a dozen times.
    They're racists and they are vigilantes because they wanna do vigilantiism for racial motives. They have a racial motivation "to fight for all blacks who've been wronged by the system" by taking it out on zimmerman and they'll fight for "trayvon martins' legacy". race, race, race. vigilantiism, vigilantism, vigilatism. How many times must I repeat myself.

    They're not interested in charity and the charity side of the event. They're interested in payback and they see this event as an opportunity to go "hunting" for the "oppressor". Even though it's stupid because as I said, zimmerman hadn't freed himself. He got cleared by a tribunal, but racists can't grasp that concept because it's not about the facts, but about the feels.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Serious question, if a black person becomes a lawyer and says they want to fight for black people in the court system because they think black people are overwhelmingly over prosecuted by the system, does that make them racist?
    Yes. You're supposed to fight to protect those who aren't guilty. Having racial motivations may lead the lawyer to bend the rules for black people and that leads to corruption and decay of the justice system. It's same as people who say that they wanna become lawyers to prosecute black people and put more of them in jail.

    There is a reason lady justice is blindfolded. It's not just for the judge, you know, it's for everyone who is part of that system.

  7. #137
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,518

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    The difference is one was in his thirties and one was seventeen. People change a lot from the time they are seventeen. You really could not have looked at me at that age and accurately predicit where I would be in my thirties.


    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Zimmerman wasn't a prize. Treyvon was no prize.

    Treyvon ****ed up, decided to play hardball in a game he had no business playing. He lost. Game over.

  8. #138
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,518

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Do you support racial profiling? Do you believe that black males are overall more dangerous and violent?


    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Yes. You're supposed to fight to protect those who aren't guilty. Having racial motivations may lead the lawyer to bend the rules for black people and that leads to corruption and decay of the justice system. It's same as people who say that they wanna become lawyers to prosecute black people and put more of them in jail.

    There is a reason lady justice is blindfolded. It's not just for the judge, you know, it's for everyone who is part of that system.

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Do you support racial profiling? Do you believe that black males are overall more dangerous and violent?
    You're dodging the question and the topic. Is this an interrogation? Is this Rainmans' views of the world? I've more than obliged you in your rather twisty-twirly attempt to derail the topic. I posted a reply to your question about the black lawyer scenario. You have provided no rebuttle to it. Am I to understand you agree with it or not? And you also provided no rebuttle to the racist vigilante rappers question. So either start engaging in a discussion or stop questioning me.

  10. #140
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,327

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    The difference is one was in his thirties and one was seventeen. People change a lot from the time they are seventeen. You really could not have looked at me at that age and accurately predicit where I would be in my thirties.
    Exactly.

    Hell, I think parents would be very surprised to see what their "precious" has done behind their backs. And gone on to succeed.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •