Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 156

Thread: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

  1. #101
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    This will not happen. I've never heard of a single boxing promoter willing to take the hit from this kind of thing. Tonya Harding 12 years after the fact? Sure. GZ less than 2 years after his trial? Hahahahaha. It'll destroy any company that puts its name on this.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 02-04-14 at 01:21 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #102
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This will not happen. I've never heard of a single boxing promoter willing to take the hit from this kind of thing. Tonya Harding 12 years after the fact? Sure. GZ less than 2 years after his trial? Hahahahaha. It'll destroy any company that puts its name on this.
    lol, could you imagine the ****ing mutants that would come out to protest this and see it live?

  3. #103
    Educator
    MichaelJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Suckachusetts
    Last Seen
    05-25-16 @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Hi.

    Payback for what? Found innocent.

    AKA, defended himself.

    He's going to "get payback" for acting within his rights to defend his life.

    Great.

    Step in the right direction.

    Well done America.

    Let's punish the successful while we're at it...oh, wait. Lol. Too late.





    Oh I love it here. Never a dull moment. The "white hispanic" (I'll always get a kick out of that one MSNBC) shoots "baby trayvon" (6'2" thug with criminal background)....and we obviously need to riot.



    There you go.

  4. #104
    Educator
    MichaelJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Suckachusetts
    Last Seen
    05-25-16 @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Real class act P.S. "Justice for Trayvon" crowd is loaded with stand up citizens...slinging crack and busting caps and whatnot




    Liberals crack me up. I swear you were all dropped on your head when you were infants. Functional window lickers on a good day.

  5. #105
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,277

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This will not happen. I've never heard of a single boxing promoter willing to take the hit from this kind of thing. Tonya Harding 12 years after the fact? Sure. GZ less than 2 years after his trial? Hahahahaha. It'll destroy any company that puts its name on this.
    Especially since Tonya never killed anybody (that we know of).

    Zimmerman killed a kid - self defense? Ok. Self defense. But it was a kid that he was following who was coming home from the market.

    Immature teen reacted badly to being followed and got killed for it.

    There is no reason a man should be called a celebrity for this. Gross.

  6. #106
    Educator
    MichaelJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Suckachusetts
    Last Seen
    05-25-16 @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    Especially since Tonya never killed anybody (that we know of).

    Zimmerman killed a kid - self defense? Ok. Self defense. But it was a kid that he was following who was coming home from the market.

    Immature teen reacted badly to being followed and got killed for it.

    There is no reason a man should be called a celebrity for this. Gross.
    17 year old thug-in-training with a criminal record. Let's not turn him into the college bound golden child the media has him portrayed as.

  7. #107
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    lol, could you imagine the ****ing mutants that would come out to protest this and see it live?
    It'd be a weird scene that's for sure. Ted Nugent sitting next to 50 Cent. David Duke in line for nachos while chit chatting it up with Maya Angelou.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #108
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,277

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    17 year old thug-in-training with a criminal record. Let's not turn him into the college bound golden child the media has him portrayed as.
    What was he convicted of?

    If you are going to call someone a thug...what has Zimmerman been convicted of?

    Not saying TM was an angel, but he lost his life. Zimmerman being seen as a celebrity for killing a kid is gross.

  9. #109
    Educator
    MichaelJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Suckachusetts
    Last Seen
    05-25-16 @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It'd be a weird scene that's for sure. Ted Nugent sitting next to 50 Cent. David Duke in line for nachos while chit chatting it up with Maya Angelou.
    It's weird. 50 Cent talks about slinging crack and shooting people. Nugent talks about shooting animals and playing music. One, a criminal...another, a gun enthusiast.

    One, considered a celeb, and in Treyvons corner. One, a celeb, upstanding law abiding citizen, demonized by the media.


    Love liberals. Glorify union thugs, former crack dealers, and the dredges of society....demonize people that feed their family with guns.

    Liberal logic...about as logical as a submarine ejector seat.

  10. #110
    Educator
    MichaelJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Suckachusetts
    Last Seen
    05-25-16 @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    What was he convicted of?

    If you are going to call someone a thug...what has Zimmerman been convicted of?

    Not saying TM was an angel, but he lost his life. Zimmerman being seen as a celebrity for killing a kid is gross.
    Lol...really? Did MSNBC tell you about baby-trayvons past? Cell phone? B&E supply bag?

    Zimmerman was never convicted of a single crime...otherwise....he would be federally prohibited from owning a gun...which he isn't. AKA, not a criminal.

    Trayvon had it coming no matter what, 17 years old....21....25....he would be in jail or dead. Another statistic. I'd be willing to bet my 401K on that.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •