Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 307

Thread: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    COME ON, PARTISAN HACKERY ON A POLITICAL WEBSITE !!!
    Sophomoric partisan hackery.
    The term "Obama phones" is a childish lie... and you know it....
    Whereas the term Bush phones is more historically accurate

  2. #122
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,945

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    Not only that, but when everything finally dries out all these Californians are going to head north and start the second wave of californicating Oregon and Washington.

    Hey if you live in Los Angeles or San Francisco, I just want you to know, those stories about record snowpacks in the cascades and columbia river running high, all lies, republican lies, it sucks up here, we suffer extreme dehydration in the seattle area, puget sound is drying up, there is no water to be had up here, no skiing, no snow, no water. the Koch brothers stole it all, I recommend moving to somewhere else.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    WOW! That is a scary pic. I used to go there when I was a teen. It was a great party spot.
    During the early 70's we use to go up in the mountains and party big time on the Kern River.

    The Kern use to be the only river in SoCal where you could go wild river rafting.

    The Kern is considered one of the most dangerous rivers in California.

    The photo was actually taken in 2008. This drought has been going on ever since Obama started campaigning for the Democrat nomination for President. Don't #### with Mother Nature.

  4. #124
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Not only that, but when everything finally dries out all these Californians are going to head north and start the second wave of californicating Oregon and Washington.

    Hey if you live in Los Angeles or San Francisco, I just want you to know, those stories about record snowpacks in the cascades and columbia river running high, all lies, republican lies, it sucks up here, we suffer extreme dehydration in the seattle area, puget sound is drying up, there is no water to be had up here, no skiing, no snow, no water. the Koch brothers stole it all, I recommend moving to somewhere else.....
    It's even worse north of the border. The ocean is a big radioactive oil slick, hordes of beetles have denuded the forests, BC is becoming a dust bowl, millions of people are migrating across the Rockies. I recommend moving to somewhere else...
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Sophomoric partisan hackery.
    The term "Obama phones" is a childish lie... and you know it....
    Whereas the term Bush phones is more historically accurate
    You lose with your liberal revisionism. No such word "Bush phone" appeared on any website or newspaper before 2009.

    Obama is going to need some kind of legacy, why not Obama-phones ?
    Last edited by APACHERAT; 02-02-14 at 03:24 PM.

  6. #126
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,945

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    It's even worse north of the border. The ocean is a big radioactive oil slick, hordes of beetles have denuded the forests, BC is becoming a dust bowl, millions of people are migrating across the Rockies. I recommend moving to somewhere else...
    I hear you, just today I had to give my last slice of bread to a little child, I don't have any grain left to pestle into flour, if we don't get and rain soon on the scorched husks of our once great wheat fields out east we will be on brink of famine....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  7. #127
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    I hear you, just today I had to give my last slice of bread to a little child, I don't have any grain left to pestle into flour, if we don't get and rain soon on the scorched husks of our once great wheat fields out east we will be on brink of famine....
    Keep your eye on that little child- never know how short the grub supply might get.
    I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  8. #128
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,945

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    Keep your eye on that little child- never know how short the grub supply might get.
    I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...
    and to think we up here used to make fun of California because of the Donner party ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  9. #129
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    This isn't the right place, but Penn State v. Michigan College Wrestling at 12:30 PM Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    De-salinization plants, no golf courses, no ice cubes.
    I don't want to live in a world without scotch on the rocks.
    Broncos by 10.
    Stephen Neal, from last decade's Patriots, 2-time National Champion from Cal-State Bakersfield.
    Did NOT play college football.
    It's the great time of season for wrestling fans.
    I'm considering the finals at Oklahoma city .
    Physics is Phun

  10. #130
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Lake Mead is shrinking -- and with it Las Vegas' water supply

    What are your views on the great western drought ?
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    You lose with your liberal revisionism. No such word "Bush phone" appeared on any website or newspaper before 2009.

    Obama going to need some kind of legacy, why not Obama-phones ?
    Physics is Phun

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •