Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 128

Thread: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

  1. #1
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/ny...=tw-share&_r=0

    The former Port Authority official who personally oversaw the lane closings at the George Washington Bridge, central to the scandal now swirling around Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, said on Friday that “evidence exists” that the governor knew about the closings when they were happening.

    A lawyer for the former official, David Wildstein, wrote a letter describing the move to shut the lanes as “the Christie administration’s order” and said “evidence exists as well tying Mr. Christie to having knowledge of the lane closures, during the period when the lanes were closed, contrary to what the governor stated publicly in a two-hour press conference” three weeks ago
    What a jackass.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post


    So do you think its true American.....that they got the proof to show Christie knew? If it comes out that he did. he is toast. Already some of the Left are putting together a petition wanting his resignation.

    Christie should have known to stay aqueky clean. As the Democrats thrive off this type of **** except when it is brought their way.

    Also I would note how many times **** has been leaked by someone that was on the inside. Yet aligned with the left and there to only get whatever dirt they can on whatever Republican.

    Now you know why I want the Demos to start seeing it being brought to them. From their mouthpieces in the Media. To their Politicians.

    Beat them with their own tactics and game.

  3. #3
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    I'm not sure it matters at this point, and frankly I think Christie is a fat jackass who lost the base when he kissed Obama's ass. He got accolades from every liberal on this site for being all nice to Obama over the hurricane relief. What they really loved is that he was ****ing himself politically.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #4
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    The right turned on him pretty quick, many of his fellow right wingers are glad to be rid of him. Why does the right always blame the left for their own malfunctions? The left did not close the bridge to get back at political rivals, Christie did. It is funny, even with evidence in this case, the right still points the finger, yet when Obama is accused of something absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing is needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    So do you think its true American.....that they got the proof to show Christie knew? If it comes out that he did. he is toast. Already some of the Left are putting together a petition wanting his resignation.

    Christie should have known to stay aqueky clean. As the Democrats thrive off this type of **** except when it is brought their way.

    Also I would note how many times **** has been leaked by someone that was on the inside. Yet aligned with the left and there to only get whatever dirt they can on whatever Republican.

    Now you know why I want the Demos to start seeing it being brought to them. From their mouthpieces in the Media. To their Politicians.

    Beat them with their own tactics and game.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  5. #5
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I'm not sure it matters at this point, and frankly I think Christie is a fat jackass..
    Classy.

    who lost the base when he kissed Obama's ass. He got accolades from every liberal on this site for being all nice to Obama over the hurricane relief. What they really loved is that he was ****ing himself politically.
    That's a popular sentiment, but one that hasn't actually panned out. Christie has been and remains the strongest challenger to a generic Democratic candidate and Clinton in particular.

  6. #6
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    "Evidence exists". Sounds a bit hopeful to me.
    People in Dubai don't like the Flintstones but people in Abu Dhabi do

  7. #7
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I'm not sure it matters at this point, and frankly I think Christie is a fat jackass who lost the base when he kissed Obama's ass. He got accolades from every liberal on this site for being all nice to Obama over the hurricane relief. What they really loved is that he was ****ing himself politically.
    They loved Christie when his lips were on Obama's ass, but turned on him the second they figured he might run for president. Personally I think they screwed up turning on Christie now,they should have waited until he won the primary.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  8. #8
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    The right turned on him pretty quick, many of his fellow right wingers are glad to be rid of him. Why does the right always blame the left for their own malfunctions? The left did not close the bridge to get back at political rivals, Christie did. It is funny, even with evidence in this case, the right still points the finger, yet when Obama is accused of something absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing is needed.
    The right wingbats are not responsible for what they do. They are picked on and held back. They are poor victims of the left wingbats and could be great if only the evil left wing media would leave them alone.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  9. #9
    Educator
    mtm1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 04:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,067

    Re: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    the lawyer presented NO evidence.
    Go Vols

  10. #10
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Christie Linked to Knowledge of Shut Lanes

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    Classy.



    That's a popular sentiment, but one that hasn't actually panned out. Christie has been and remains the strongest challenger to a generic Democratic candidate and Clinton in particular.
    This seems to be the claim made by every liberal.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •