Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 362

Thread: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

  1. #241
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,886

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Any thoughts on who murdered the roommate? This all smells like that case in Natalee Holloway a few years ago. 2-3 people known to be in connection in the murder and yet nobody seems to know a goddamn thing.
    The guy who was not part of the triangle who was a mope was also convicted. He seemed to be the obvious guilt party
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  2. #242
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-24-18 @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,253

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    He was never found guilty of murder. Sorry, but the justice system lost that case. The crime he was convicted for there was no reason to give him the sentence they gave him. He should get timed served and released.
    He was never found guilty of murder? That's all you've got? Everybody who'd not an absolute idiot knows he murdered two people in cold blood.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  3. #243
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-24-18 @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,253

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    It's because the US has more open immigration laws. If the Netherlands, Finland, or Iceland had similar immigration laws, they would go there instead.
    Yeah, that must be it!
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  4. #244
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    The guy who was not part of the triangle who was a mope was also convicted. He seemed to be the obvious guilt party
    Rudy Guede? Yep. It sounds to me like he did it too. Knox sounds like she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  5. #245
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,886

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Rudy Guede? Yep. It sounds to me like he did it too. Knox sounds like she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    You'd make a good detective
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  6. #246
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    You'd make a good detective
    I think his history alone is more than enough to prove he was most likely involved. This is a guy who went from being adopted by a rich Italian family, to breaking into homes/businesses. Sounds like he probably was caught by the Brit during a break in, panicked, then killed her. Knox probably found the body, freaked the **** out (understandably) and then tried to make it look like she was innocent (which she was). I think in situations like hers, the best thing to do is stick to your alibi and call your local embassy. Being in Mexico for nearly 2 years has taught me one thing: When you're in trouble outside the US - call your bosses/embassy/people who know the local politics and shut the **** up.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    He was never found guilty of murder? That's all you've got? Everybody who'd not an absolute idiot knows he murdered two people in cold blood.
    I was unaware I needed more. If he was not found guilty than the case is over and it can no longer be used against him. The fact that it was used against him when sentencing him for a crime he was later convicted for is a miscarriage of justice. At this point in time if that didn't happen he would already be out.

  8. #248
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,483

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I think his history alone is more than enough to prove he was most likely involved. This is a guy who went from being adopted by a rich Italian family, to breaking into homes/businesses. Sounds like he probably was caught by the Brit during a break in, panicked, then killed her. Knox probably found the body, freaked the **** out (understandably) and then tried to make it look like she was innocent (which she was). I think in situations like hers, the best thing to do is stick to your alibi and call your local embassy. Being in Mexico for nearly 2 years has taught me one thing: When you're in trouble outside the US - call your bosses/embassy/people who know the local politics and shut the **** up.
    Especially in Mexico!!I Could tell you some **** that you wouldn’t believe that happened to me, It involved a fight I had In TJ. Never been back since.
    “I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to remain flexible at all times.”

    Sen. Everett Dirksen.

  9. #249
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Donc View Post
    Especially in Mexico!!I Could tell you some **** that you wouldn’t believe that happened to me, It involved a fight I had In TJ. Never been back since.
    Yep. About 8 months after I got here I was a passenger in a drunk driving accident in Mazatlan. The police took me to jail and then they realized I was a foreigner. To be honest, I was terrified at the possibilities. Here in Mexico, the concept of bail money is not that much different than ransom money. Cops keep you in jail for small **** and then set a bail amount that greatly surpasses what most people are able to come up with on the spot. I just shut my mouth and wouldn't answer with anything other than "Contact this number, get me on the line with the American consulate in Guadalajara". I gave them the number to the client I am working for and within 6 hours they had sorted everything out. Taught me one ****ing thing: Take a cab from now on.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  10. #250
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,483

    Re: Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yep. About 8 months after I got here I was a passenger in a drunk driving accident in Mazatlan. The police took me to jail and then they realized I was a foreigner. To be honest, I was terrified at the possibilities. Here in Mexico, the concept of bail money is not that much different than ransom money. Cops keep you in jail for small **** and then set a bail amount that greatly surpasses what most people are able to come up with on the spot. I just shut my mouth and wouldn't answer with anything other than "Contact this number, get me on the line with the American consulate in Guadalajara". I gave them the number to the client I am working for and within 6 hours they had sorted everything out. Taught me one ****ing thing: Take a cab from now on.
    This was in May of 1970,a bunch of us jarheads were in TJ and we got into a fight with some locals.The cops arrived upon the scene and joined in the fun...on the side of the locals.Lets just say it got pretty hairy.One of us got taken to the local jail/pigpen and it took the American consulate to get him outta the slammer the rest of us got away, in the cop car.
    “I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to remain flexible at all times.”

    Sen. Everett Dirksen.

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •