Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100

Thread: Dinesh D’Souza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign[W:55]

  1. #21
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,444

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    and another conservative having problems with money
    Didn't see much in the way of any evidence or proof in the article... perhaps just another instance of indicting everything up to and including a ham sandwich by hopeful libs? Charges are not, obviously by any means, a declaration of guilt.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr. :l
    A word to the unwise and terminally annoying, if I don't respond, take it personally ...and know you've been iggied.

  2. #22
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    78,521

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Didn't see much in the way of any evidence or proof in the article... perhaps just another instance of indicting everything up to and including a ham sandwich by hopeful libs? Charges are not, obviously by any means, a declaration of guilt.
    The produce a film about Obama, so I'm sure that didn't help him.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  3. #23
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    39,213

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Lets not forget that Dinesh lost his post at some christian university for his adulterous shenanigans.

    Hypocritical swine.
    I'm not sure what has happened to Dinesh D'Souza, but he has surely stumbled and lost his way, and for that I am sorry.

    I am also sorry for the admitted schadenfreude.

  4. #24
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    20,785

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Loved Hitchens and truly lament his passing, as he was doubtless the best public speaker in this realm of his generation... but your statements here don't really go very far towards your having abilities at accurate assessment.
    Nor do yours.
    "In my opinion, if weíre going to fight the War on Terror, a good place to start would be our countryís haunted houses." - Norm MacDonald

  5. #25
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post


    Very balanced assessment of his career... wow. If one were to do a quick Google comparative search on say, Obama, Hillary or Bill Clinton, Joe Biden...ad nauseam... well, you get the idea... I think ol Dinesh would hold up pretty well.
    You mean a guy who blames liberals for 9/11, thinks extremist Muslims hate us because of our freedom and sucks off colonialism is not charming? Well I for one am shocked.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:19 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,731

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    You think corporations and the 0.01% should be allowed to buy politicians?
    It worked brilliantly for Obama. Why are you complaining?

  7. #27
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,251

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Lets not forget that Dinesh lost his post at some christian university for his adulterous shenanigans.

    Hypocritical swine.

    Had he only been more openly in favor of extra-marital affairs....
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  8. #28
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,444

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You mean a guy who blames liberals for 9/11, thinks extremist Muslims hate us because of our freedom and sucks off colonialism is not charming? Well I for one am shocked.


    To your first questions, YEP, absolutely. DD is not even close to being in that all-star league of liars with the despicable nature of an Obama, the Clinton's nor a Biden... as well as a whole slew of folk on the liberal side... not even close. We have a few stinkers on this side as well, but they are few and they are notorious... your side is flush with such deep "talent". You may be well be shocked, but hey, just may be a good reason for one pulling one's head out of those darkened nether regions, waiting awhile then maybe one might start smelling what truly stinks on the liberal side of the aisle, yanno?

    Peace out and may you be blessed with the capacity to grow wiser, my liberal brother.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr. :l
    A word to the unwise and terminally annoying, if I don't respond, take it personally ...and know you've been iggied.

  9. #29
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post


    To your first questions, YEP, absolutely. DD is not even close to being in that all-star league of liars with the despicable nature of an Obama, the Clinton's nor a Biden... as well as a whole slew of folk on the liberal side... not even close. We have a few stinkers on this side as well, but they are few and they are notorious... your side is flush with such deep "talent". You may be well be shocked, but hey, just may be a good reason for one pulling one's head out of those darkened nether regions, waiting awhile then maybe one might start smelling what truly stinks on the liberal side of the aisle, yanno?

    Peace out and may you be blessed with the capacity to grow wiser, my liberal brother.
    So, your best commentary on him being a douchebag is a diatribe about how "Obama sucks!"? Lolz. It's good you can't defend his statements and instead deflect.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  10. #30
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,444

    Re: Dinesh DíSouza Is Charged With Using Straw Donors to Give to a Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Nor do yours.
    One might frame that as a touche'... but most, those with reasoning ability, would assay it a simple douche'

    Besides, one can easily find the youtube links wherein DD more than held his own against Chris, and this devoid Hitchens' masterful way with phrasing and his trusty English accent.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr. :l
    A word to the unwise and terminally annoying, if I don't respond, take it personally ...and know you've been iggied.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •