Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 321 to 324 of 324

Thread: ISTOOK: The blunt truth — White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana [W:91]

  1. #321
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    That's not even close to a personal attack but rather an observed fact. So how about you refute the facts I brought in my posts.
    refute what? there were no facts in that post

  2. #322
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,874

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    no one stated it did at home, unfortunately it does not leave your system immediatley. I will be glad when you actually decide WTF you are talking about.
    What does that have to do with it? Texting at home infringes on no one...or does it? You tell me.

    Smoking pot...just like taking prescription drugs or drinking alcohol...at home infringes on no one. Or does it...you tell me. Your initial claim, as I reposted several times, is that smoking pot infringes on the rights of others. It doesnt, no matter what you think...unless you can support it.

    Any actions taken while under the influence of ANYTHING, including the distraction of texting, booze, alcohol, is something completely separate and we DO NOT legislate the legality of something based on that.

    So why dont you try to figure things out again, because once again, your reading comprehension comes into question. Actually, you understand just fine....you just either cant support your claim or wont admit you were wrong.

    Now, can you possibly figure out how to respond without trying bob and weave or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    What does that have to do with it? Texting at home infringes on no one...or does it? You tell me.

    Smoking pot...just like taking prescription drugs or drinking alcohol...at home infringes on no one. Or does it...you tell me. Your initial claim, as I reposted several times, is that smoking pot infringes on the rights of others. It doesnt, no matter what you think...unless you can support it.

    Any actions taken while under the influence of ANYTHING, including the distraction of texting, booze, alcohol, is something completely separate and we DO NOT legislate the legality of something based on that.

    So why dont you try to figure things out again, because once again, your reading comprehension comes into question. Actually, you understand just fine....you just either cant support your claim or wont admit you were wrong.

    Now, can you possibly figure out how to respond without trying bob and weave or not?
    And I specifically pointed out those idiots that hit it right before showing up to work, damn do you actually read anything prior to responding? Jesus

  4. #324
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    11-12-16 @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    It may just depend on the type of work. I don't mind digging ditches while stoned.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •