Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 324

Thread: ISTOOK: The blunt truth — White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana [W:91]

  1. #271
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    we were done after your snide comments with no substance
    I provided substance and awaited yours. None is forthcoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #272
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I provided substance and awaited yours. None is forthcoming.
    nope, you deflected with a personal attack, typical post for you from what I have read here so far

  3. #273
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    nope, you deflected with a personal attack, typical post for you from what I have read here so far
    Really? Is that when you read where I was lying? ROFLMAO

    Oops, never lied. But that's the attack you used to deflect anyway.

    My position is completely supported. If you would like clarification, please just ask.

    Just like I ask that you support your claim. *crickets*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #274
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-17 @ 02:13 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,127

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    we need a machine that reads hair sample, a joint two hours earlier will not register on that machine you speak of. Until detection is equal legalization should be suppressed.
    Sorry bud.. Your ignorance is GLARING. Hair samples only detect non-psychoactive residues and requires 7-10 days AFTER you smoked to show up. If you smoke just 1 joint it will not be in your hair at the time being pulled over, period. That being said it's like any other system. With Alcohol if you weigh 180 pounds.. you can have 4 beers in 1 hour and not be above the legal limit in theory. You will be impaired but not arrested. Same with THC. A few states have "guidelines" or laws which state between 2ng/ml - 8ng/ml is considered "Drugged and Driving" (like Drunk Driving). So if you smoke and fall below those limits it's not a DUI.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. H.L Mencken

  5. #275
    Educator Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    868

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    as scientists are finding out,smoking doesnt cause lung cancer,it aggrevates it,meaning it brings it about much quicker,and for alot of people thats generally bad.however many people can get lung cancer without smoking,liver cancer without drinking etc.


    heck exhaust fumes can cause lung cancer,yet it is impossible to escape it in todays world
    This makes sense. Cancer just happens. If we knew exactly what caused cancer we could prevent it. This is where the unsupportable stats about second-hand smoke come in. "Oh, you have lung cancer? Have you ever been around cigarette smoke? Yep, second-hand smoke causes cancer." The only problem with that is that I don't know a single person that has never been exposed to second-hand smoke. In order to make a conclusion about the effects of second-hand smoke, you have to have be able to compare exposure to non-exposure.
    Black Lives matter. Until you multiply them by the speed of light squared, then Black Lives energy.

  6. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Really? Is that when you read where I was lying? ROFLMAO

    Oops, never lied. But that's the attack you used to deflect anyway.

    My position is completely supported. If you would like clarification, please just ask.

    Just like I ask that you support your claim. *crickets*
    that was done with the first post, apparently it is over your reading level. crickets

  7. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    Sorry bud.. Your ignorance is GLARING. Hair samples only detect non-psychoactive residues and requires 7-10 days AFTER you smoked to show up. If you smoke just 1 joint it will not be in your hair at the time being pulled over, period. That being said it's like any other system. With Alcohol if you weigh 180 pounds.. you can have 4 beers in 1 hour and not be above the legal limit in theory. You will be impaired but not arrested. Same with THC. A few states have "guidelines" or laws which state between 2ng/ml - 8ng/ml is considered "Drugged and Driving" (like Drunk Driving). So if you smoke and fall below those limits it's not a DUI.
    False, I know two people that haven't seen their families now for about 12 years because some dumbass smoked a joint, walked into work and killed both of them while operating a large piece of machinery. I know liberals enjoy other people's deaths when they are expressing their "freedoms".

  8. #278
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-17 @ 02:13 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,127

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    False, I know two people that haven't seen their families now for about 12 years because some dumbass smoked a joint, walked into work and killed both of them while operating a large piece of machinery. I know liberals enjoy other people's deaths when they are expressing their "freedoms".
    Good for you. I know a two families who lost family members to a drunken UPS driver. But hey, tit for tat. But I am not liberal, I am libertarian. You may want to look up that word cause you aren't that.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. H.L Mencken

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    Good for you. I know a two families who lost family members to a drunken UPS driver. But hey, tit for tat. But I am not liberal, I am libertarian. You may want to look up that word cause you aren't that.
    more so than you

  10. #280
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: ISTOOK: The blunt truth White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana

    Once again, what you're describing rocketman is an action someone undertaken. The ACTION is illegal. The PERSON making the CHOICE to undertake that action is guilty. What you described is no more reason to ban marijuana because it impaired his judgement than it is to ban a gun because it allowed someone to kill someone in a shooting. It's hillarious watching you and another poster argue back and forth over whose got hte larger libetrtarian balls...as yo'ure sitting here pushing for a majority of individuals who would be law abiding citizens having their ability to take actions directly affecting only themselves hampered by Big Government simply because a minority of people will use it in conjunction with criminal activity.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •