Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 361

Thread: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

  1. #271
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,876

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    The left has a lot fewer men caught soliciting sex from other men while advocating an anti gay agenda.

    When it comes to a Rightie commenting about the "lefty" lack of vetting, glass houses comes to mind.
    In Grant's world, "the left" is wholly deficient 100% of the time, and he never criticizes "the right" when they screw up.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #272
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Who could be more honest than someone seeking office in this backassward American society while freely admitting they are Gay and Atheist?
    If 'honesty' is your main focus on a candidate you certainly must have rejected Barrack Obama, despite his open and flagrant heterosexuality.

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    In Grant's world, "the left" is wholly deficient 100% of the time, and he never criticizes "the right" when they screw up.
    How would you define "extreme Democrats"? What are their policies and beliefs?

  4. #274
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,542

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If 'honesty' is your main focus on a candidate you certainly must have rejected Barrack Obama, despite his open and flagrant heterosexuality.
    Do you mean Barack?

  5. #275
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,876

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    How would you define "extreme Democrats"? What are their policies and beliefs?
    I define extreme Republicans as crackpots like Louie Gohmert and Michelle Bachmann who accuse their political opponents of being unamerican, who are willing to destroy the full faith and credit of the U.S. government to score political points, and who are utterly intractable with their refusal to even consider compromise with the other side. So I suppose extreme Democrats would do the same thing. They're out there, but they don't appear to be nearly as prevalent.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #276
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,755

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Loucks View Post
    I'll take your word on it. Now why did you ask me what was wrong in the story? Like I said, I'm not a reporter/journalist.
    So you have no evidence that they got anything wrong, you just have a visceral emotional reaction to the letters FOX and decide that, without any evidence whatsoever, you're just going to reject anything they say because it doesn't say what you want it to say?

    Seriously?
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  7. #277
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    12-14-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    997

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    So you have no evidence that they got anything wrong, you just have a visceral emotional reaction to the letters FOX and decide that, without any evidence whatsoever, you're just going to reject anything they say because it doesn't say what you want it to say?

    Seriously?
    I'm going to be skeptical because Fox News reported it, yes. They aren't the best source of credible information.

    http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/final.pdf
    http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/final.pdf

  8. #278
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    12-14-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    997

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Do you mean Barack?
    Didn't you hear? Barrack Obama became the new president today.

  9. #279
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,876

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Loucks View Post
    Didn't you hear? Barrack Obama became the new president today.
    He changed his name, like Diddy.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #280
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,755

    Re: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Loucks View Post
    I'm going to be skeptical because Fox News reported it, yes. They aren't the best source of credible information.

    http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/final.pdf
    http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/final.pdf
    There is no best source of credible information in the mainstream anymore. Everyone has an agenda.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •